OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get him so we can spank yours and his *** when he was at vandy....mhmm hear that (spank) (spank) (spank) that’s georgia beating your *** over an over again MVP

1-3 VS UF past 4 seasons, 7-21 since you've been alive. You probably shouldn't run your mouth so haphazardly. You gone have to deal with Chip beating that *** every year now.

Tennessee going to be the school with the gas station joint :lol:

It feels like almost a quarter of the P5 could come open this cycle.

:lol:

I'd like to think that Franklin could at least get SC to the playoff after repeatedly out recruiting the entire conference.

blind? everything USC related gets you blind. "Rosen is playing with the same talent as Darnold, and Franklin isn't good because, well, Helton beat him h2h". You legit believe Rosen plays with the same talent. You could have stayed with your opinion that Darnold is better. I'm good with that. But once you said Rosen plays with talent just as good, well, that was a wrap for me :rofl:

Its insane. The **** you be saying, man, to justify and provide rationale to back up USC is wild. And you say you aren't a homer. Its crazy man. I gave up with you. You be bringing up stupid stuff about USC on a constant basis. Its embarrassing.

And i do agree. Helton hasn't done anything to get fired this year, thats the unfortunate part. But we can predict how this movie will end. He will be around for 1 more year and be out, unless Darnold decides to come back and save him. If he doesn't, 8 wins next year and Swann goes for his guy.

And when has USC ever went with a home run hire? They haven't done that in, forever. Franklin is a home run hire if we're comparing to Helton, no question about it.

You coo coo for cocoa puffs Nako. I think legit you've said something bad about a USC person once in your life time, and thats Tee Martin. Other than that, nobody is overrated.

just like you don’t read, I’m not reading that essay.

If you think anyone is debating whether Franklin is better than Helton after it was made clear that wasn’t the discussion then you’re talking to yourself.

word.

your comment about him being a car salesman after i said fire helton and hire him meant nothing, right?

OK

Read my posts and then tell me what they said. Until then stop arguing in circles with yourself.

To everyone else who doesn’t struggle with reading comprehension, I’m sorry for clogging up the past page. I’ll stop responding.

you';re right Nako. You're right. Lets wait for the home run hire that will never happen. And let Helton lead USC to what UGA has been for many years.

Read my posts and then tell me what they said. Until then stop arguing in circles with yourself.

To everyone else who doesn’t struggle with reading comprehension, I’m sorry for clogging up the past page. I’ll stop responding.

I struggle with reading comprehension at times! Ask @a55a5in11 lol. It happens to the best of us. Btw a55, I washed my face, fam lol. Anyway, this thread makes me laugh. Even though we all tear into each other, at least we don't have to worry about hypebeat infiltrating the thread :nthat: and it's just all of us knuckleheads for the most part. That, and most of our teams are washed with the exception of the 305 and Jawga boys :lol:

giphy.gif

Chip to speak with UCLA after UF meeting today. Don't be cheap Strickland.

Chip to speak with UCLA after UF meeting today. Don't be cheap Strickland.

Met UF today and didn’t sign. Meeting with UCLA tomorrow. They’re going all in on him. Best thing that can happen for everyone in the Pac12, and UF would prob feel better with Frost in the long run - he won’t bolt to the NFL in 3 years.

Met UF today and didn’t sign. Meeting with UCLA tomorrow. They’re going all in on him. Best thing that can happen for everyone in the Pac12, and UF would prob feel better with Frost in the long run - he won’t bolt to the NFL in 3 years.

Now same reporter is saying Chip “may” meet with UCLA and all the UF players are posting chin scratch emojis. This is worse than NSD.

Meanwhile Saban and Dabo bout to play for the 3rd time in a row.

EDIT

Gators 247 insider said Kelly to UF is done, announcement this week, press conference after FSU. Says the UCLA News is fake.

I’m gonna guess that’s it. For now...

Back
Top Bottom