OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I said earlier in this process that I was surprised that more reputable reporters hadn't been able to get something and was a little miffed at how tight-lipped our normal sources have been.

I can say now that the trickle-down effect is starting to happen, leading me to believe we could have some real news here in a very short time-frame. All kinds of sources are chirping and though I don't want to say anything is a done deal, it certainly seems we're trending in that direction based on the sheer volume of the chatter and where it's starting to come from.

I can't say with certainty that any announcement will come tonight, but there's a pretty nice primetime window coming up with a bunch of college football fans sure to tune in after a topsy-turvy week among the playoff contenders. Lot of ADs like to get maximum eyeballs on it, that'd seem like a pretty good way.

Will give you more as I get it, but feeling pretty strongly that Chip Kelly will be the guy as of now."

Sidenote, LOLOL at Oregon fans trying to slick big themselves up by implying anyone else actually wants their bum *** coaching staff.

Last edited:
Sidenote, LOLOL at Oregon fans trying to slick big themselves up by implying anyone else actually wants their bum *** coaching staff.
Jesus Christ you are one of the worst homers in this thread. Worse than Stanfan. You really trying to say nobody would want Mario Cristobal? Jim Leavitt? What makes you different than NT Georgia fans? Oh yeah Georgia is relevant

Chip going to Florida and gonna get put on his *** every year by Miami/FSU/Uga and ima be right here clowning the **** out of mvp

Chip going to Florida and gonna get put on his *** every year by Miami/FSU/Uga and ima be right here clowning the **** out of mvp

If he does poorly he's out quick, if he does well he's back in the NFL. I say he's at Florida for two years.

I think he does well at Florida. As much as I hate them. Curious to see what he does with the defensive side of the ball. Holding onto Shannon probably isn't bad if you surround him with good recruiters. He's a liability there.

If Schiano doesn't leave OSU, I'd expect Chip to pick up Billy Davis who was his DC in Philly, and is OSU's LB coach.

If he does, I wouldn't be surprised if Chip picked Aliotti back up.

Y'all couldn't even beat us consistently with clown *** McElwain, the dynasty in Athens about to be over before it even started.

Jesus Christ you are one of the worst homers in this thread. Worse than Stanfan. You really trying to say nobody would want Mario Cristobal? Jim Leavitt? What makes you different than NT Georgia fans? Oh yeah Georgia is relevant

I'M THE LAST ONE WHO'S A HOMER!!! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A HOMER! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK HAS BEEN SAYING THE TRUTH SINCE 2001 ON NIKETALK?! WHO?!?

Y'all couldn't even beat us consistently with clown *** McElwain, the dynasty in Athens about to be over before it even started.

Does UGA list their divisional championships inside their stadium to make up for their lack of conference and national titles?

Does UGA list their divisional championships inside their stadium to make up for their lack of conference and national titles?

2005 was a long time ago, banner probably disintegrated at this point, they've won only twice since 1992. Piss poor.

2005 was a long time ago, banner probably disintegrated at this point, they've won only twice since 1992. Piss poor.

Nah, I'm sure they've gone to great extents to maintain it. Same thing for the Sugar Bowl banner.

They don't give banners for 9-3, gotta have something to hang up.

Cod-kt4WgAAMQGe.jpg

Not to mention Chip Kelly never liked recruiting in the first place. Florida fans are about to buy into that Chip Kelly fool's gold

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/23/chip-kelly-doesnt-miss-his-recruiting-days-at-all/

My schedule, the day the season was over, was a lot worse than my schedule here because you’re planes, trains and automobiles recruiting from Sunday night until Friday afternoon and hustling back and practicing, getting a practice in Friday afternoon, practice Saturday, practice Sunday, get back on a plane and fly around the country chasing down recruits,” he said, via Sheil Kapadia of PhillyMag.com. “Maybe a misconception is when you’re a college coach and the last game is done and then the bowl game comes, you don’t have a month off. I would argue my schedule was more hectic from a recruiting standpoint than it was here.

“So I’m looking forward to being in the office every day and watching tape. That is the fun part of our job.”

Back
Top Bottom