OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all couldn't even beat us consistently with clown *** McElwain, the dynasty in Athens about to be over before it even started.

You hoping and wishing and ******* praying...but it happening...Fromm is gonna **** yall for 2 more seasons then it’s gonna be Fields getting tagged in the train next ...hell we might let Eason get a lil bit of the bed room action too.

Good luck in the “Eating out of our trash” bowl

Nah, I'm sure they've gone to great extents to maintain it. Same thing for the Sugar Bowl banner.

They don't give banners for 9-3, gotta have something to hang up.

And what the **** has *****igan done in the last decade...Hell yall a couple of seasons away from 2-10 consistently cause we know that’s what yall use to..stop talking my guy..*****igan is the butthole of college football and no dumb *** high profile coach is going to change it.

It’s lit :lol:

Oh and Miami not at least at number 2 is BS. Not that 2/3 matters in the end but damn

Why Clemson got the better schedule? Wins vs AUB, LOU, VT, NCST while MIA got VT and ND. AUB is the best win by the committee's rankings since they're higher than ND. Seems fine to me.

Agreed on the above thought and I’m a Miami fan. Clemson’s resume is better, all this will be mute come Dec 2nd

Why Clemson got the better schedule? Wins vs AUB, LOU, VT, NCST while MIA got VT and ND. AUB is the best win by the committee's rankings since they're higher than ND. Seems fine to me.
Louisville became a good win all of a sudden?

Louisville became a good win all of a sudden?

It was good at the time (road win), yes and if you want to get technical they dominated them while UM was struggling against the likes of GT, UNC, etc. which is why they were ranked so low in the first place a few weeks ago even being undefeated. It's about total body of work, which UM doesn't have quite frankly in comparison at this point, anyway it doesn't matter they'll settle it on the field.

Last edited:
I literally only asked about the Louisville win. Don't think that's a good win regardless. There's nothing technical about that. Miami controls their own destiny. That's all you can ask for. The committee is going to be all over the place in regards to how they judge this stuff.

I literally only asked about the Louisville win. Don't think that's a good win regardless. There's nothing technical about that. Miami controls their own destiny. That's all you can ask for. The committee is going to be all over the place in regards to how they judge this stuff.

It was a quality road win against a then top 15 ranked opponent. They're factoring it in as that dweeb Kirby keeps mentioning Clemson's 6 wins over +.500 teams every show.

And Clemson’s game vs Syracuse doesn’t matter?

Like I said it’s not really a big deal anyway as 2/3 would play each other I would just assume after an undefeated team beats the 3rd ranked team by 30+ they’d be there (and Clemson barely beating a dumpster fire FSU that same week)

And Clemson’s game vs Syracuse doesn’t matter?

Like I said it’s not really a big deal anyway as 2/3 would play each other I would just assume after an undefeated team beats the 3rd ranked team by 30+ they’d be there (and Clemson barely beating a dumpster fire FSU that same week)

Have you been watching the show? They mention every week that Clemson losing their QB is taken into account with that game. Didn't Clemson end up winning by 17? Miami barely beat that same dumpster fire FSU on the last play of the game almost so they have common opponents to look at as well.

Interesting scenario that could develop, Bama loses to Auburn, Miami loses to Clemson, tOSU beats Wisky. Who gets in?

Last edited:
Have you been watching the show? They mention every week that Clemson losing their QB is taken into account with that game. Didn't Clemson end up winning by 17? Miami barely beat that same dumpster fire FSU on the last play of the game almost so they have common opponents to look at as well.

Interesting scenario that could develop, Bama loses to Auburn, Miami loses to Clemson, tOSU beats Wisky. Who gets in?

Hell nah I’m not watching :lol: they need to excuse OSU since we lost our defense that game

I’m telling y’all (as much as I don’t want them to) OSU can somehow still get in.

If Bama wins out that knocks out UGA/Auburn
Miami/Clemson winning will knock either back
Oklahoma wins out anyway
OSU beats an undefeated Wisky in title game

They're going to give OSU that last spot and they absolutely don't deserve it. That Iowa loss should've automatically ended their shot at it.

They're going to give OSU that last spot and they absolutely don't deserve it. That Iowa loss should've automatically ended their shot at it.

Don’t deserve that **** at all. I’d be all for it if this team had any consistency whatsoever but this team is so bipolar they’ll get washed

Actually if Bama loses a close one to auburn I could see them staying top 4 so it’s

SEC winner (auburn/UGA)
ACC winner
Oklahoma
1 loss Bama

But hell Oklahoma could stumble in their conference title game too, they’ll play okla State right?

Jimbo should come call plays for Clay. He doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting from ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis and the rest of the ungrateful Criminole fanbase.

Easy killer. Not even sure if you’re serious, but if you are ... Jimbo ain’t getting fired even if FSU wanted to (which they don’t). A $40M buyout isn’t anything to scoff at. Anyway, you have idiots from every fan base whining about their HC, regardless of who you root for. Hell sounded like USC fans were ready to jettison Helton 4/5 games into his tenure, too. Granted he didn’t win a NC, but still. The reality is most people want Charles Kelly and Rick Trickett gone more than anything. There are a few others they’re not entirely happy with, but get rid of those two, most would be content. Throw in Dawsey and sprinkle in a few others, they’d be ecstatic.

Bedsides, no way in hell Jimbo would go to back to being a coordinator, especially on the West Coast. He’d get another Power 5 job in the blink of an eye if he got the axe anyway.

The state of Florida has amassed a legit HC at every d1 school

Till Scott Frost leaves for Nebraska if Chip is fact hired at UF lol

Last edited:
I swear Jimbos name is on every schools list every off season :lol: I heard the Wyoming-Tech school for the blind is pursuing him too

Back
Top Bottom