OFFICIAL 2010 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD : Mods, please lock. Thanks.

laugh.gif
@ BN and the shwab wasting no time

It's not even that I expect to agree with you guys, it's that when I make a point I try to bring some research and factual evidence to table and then Bright Nikes or Big Mike will come in and make some snide remark rather than intelligently discuss the things I bring up. If that's not trolling then I don't know what is.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Pmac how's business?

Good, got few clients that I'm working for right now, doing some stuff for Metro on the FB page for one of their new projects, and trying to help my barber with his branding are the two that are paying me.

Spent all damn day today tryna get Jason Terry to do an appearance at a franchise he owns part of in Tucson and still haven't gotten a solid answer
eyes.gif

I didn't think this would be as difficult as it has been, but most of the difficulty has come from the organization aspect and not getting the work done. The work part is also a lot more fun that I thought it would be.

I've been saying this for a while but there should be a website up next week.

laugh.gif

Just means that beisbol is baaaackkkk
pimp.gif
How's errythin with u mrj?Where's that surreno sinser@?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

5451333274_ee7ec5d8ac.jpg

Latino kids and their teeth 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

thanks bro, i had almost forgotten all about this kid. who needs good teeth, he has plenty of customized authentic jerseys.
laugh.gif

did they release the mini game plans yet for the regular season?

wish i went to more games last year, definitely trying to buy a plan early.

and
30t6p3b.gif
at that Martin picture. oh well best of luck to him

True. For the most part I cop tickets from the box office when it's a promotion night, otherwise I go to VIPtickets or stubhub

nice. i just got a jay walking ticket last week by Bellflower High.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thirsty #*# norwalk sheriff. they are on the prowl lately.

True. For the most part I cop tickets from the box office when it's a promotion night, otherwise I go to VIPtickets or stubhub

Ebay is also a good option sometimes.  Do stubhub and VIP still charge tix fees?  

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lakewood Sheriff aren't much better
30t6p3b.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
CincoSeisDos wrote:

Ebay is also a good option sometimes.  Do stubhub and VIP still charge tix fees?  
I think they do, can't remember. But their usually low prices make up for it IMO

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif

Just means that beisbol is baaaackkkk
pimp.gif
How's errythin with u mrj? Where's that surreno sinser@?
wassup ron
pimp.gif

chillen, workin, trying to save $$ for a condo.
not really checking for any games at the Ravine yet, except for maybe opening day if i can get tix at face value. but im heading to San Diego that forst weekend and have some great seats behind the plate
pimp.gif

ron where you working now?

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lakewood Sheriff aren't much better
30t6p3b.gif

no joke, i always get pulled over at lakewood mall..

Trying to find the lady who I bought tickets from back in 09 in SD, but her e-mails are NOWHERE
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the guy i bought em from has seats in 102, and sells em for face
eyes.gif

not too many people sell for face for dodger games

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

always want to buy a mini plan but theres no point when tickets are like 60% of face value on stubhub

laugh.gif
  no lie, i've gotten tickets in the left field pavilion and upper deck for about $2 each on stubhub,  the tickets were 25 cents but i'd get a bunch of people to go to lower out the fees.

aside from when they play the mets, im goin to try to make it to a few other games this season too.   

but as a met fan ill say cheers to this upcoming season and both of our teams crappy ownership situations
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom