OFFICIAL 2010 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD : Mods, please lock. Thanks.

hey dodger buds..

so im looking to get a jersey for this year. and i think im going with Darryl Strawberry. (weird i know, dont judge)... so my question to you guys is, where do I get one? obviously its gotta be a custom throwback, as i have looked for a while for a legit one on ebay, and when they show up they are ridiculously priced or like XXXXXXL. do i go for the majestic custom off of modells.com (with their 40% off till tomorrow?), or do i go with these guys:

http://www.customthrowbac...ack-Baseball-Jersey.html

is the second one just some knock off company? or are they legit?

any other help would be appreciated. gonna be my first jersey, and i want it to be legit.

i think mitchell and ness made a Dodgers Strawberry jersey a couple years back. maybe im just imagining things. if you dont care about it being dead-on, just buy a new one on modells and customize it. i can send you pictures of mine if you want but i doubt there is much of a difference between the current jersey and a 20 year old jersey.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i think mitchell and ness made a Dodgers Strawberry jersey a couple years back. maybe im just imagining things. if you dont care about it being dead-on, just buy a new one on modells and customize it. i can send you pictures of mine if you want but i doubt there is much of a difference between the current jersey and a 20 year old jersey.
They did, but i'm sure it's one of the pricier ones he was speaking of.
Just tuned into the ST game, second pitch I see Broxton throw he plunks Cabrera square in the back.

laugh.gif
@ Tommy falling asleep after one of Broxton's 12 hr innings.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Ironman, any idea when some more opening day seats will be released?
Doubt they will, they need to slang those mini plans.

Damn, this thread flatlined...

flatline-o.gif

Forbes released it's list of MLB Franchise Values, we are sitting pretty at No. 3...
30t6p3b.gif

It's only a matter of time
wink.gif

What's the over/under on days it takes before Pmac vs Brightnikes get into some more epic battles?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What's the over/under on days it takes before Pmac vs Brightnikes get into some more epic battles?
laugh.gif

They'll be back to form by this weekend.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
lemme guess, 3 mil in 2011, 4 mil in 2012, 5 mil in 2013 and the rest deferred over the next 7 years

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Back off, Spicy weiners are ALL IYN
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Excited to finally hear Vin in a few minutes
smokin.gif

dylanohernandez Dylan Hernandez
Bilingsley's salary in the option year is still being negotiated. #Dodgers
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

dylanohernandez Dylan Hernandez
Source: Billingsley's three-year deal with the #Dodgers worth $35-36 million, including buyout of option for fourth year.

Like I read in one of the Dodger blogs, if this goes through, need to extend Kemp right after since he and Bills are Stewart clients, then Ethier.

Back
Top Bottom