OFFICIAL 2010 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD : Mods, please lock. Thanks.

Because Dodger fans proposed the idea of having an NL West thread rather than having team season threads, I think it would be fitting if a Dodger fan made the thread this year.

IronMan proposed the idea to us. I'm okay with either an NL West thread or just the way things are now.

Some Giants fans are ok with it, but if you guys don't like the idea, then we won't do it.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

no team thread? no offense, but i dont want to be posting in an nl west trollfest all season long.
That's what the Dodgers thread is anyways. BN and Big Mike just coming in saying stupid ***% to piss me and 562 off
laugh.gif
(no, but seriously)

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NO

Plan on making it out there for a few games though, we'll see how it goes, how it compares to the 66ers experience.

maybe I'm late, but my boss was telling me that there was a story in the L.A. TImes that a group of Giants fans had bought a World Series Champs banner to be flown over Dodger Stadium on opening day.
Anybody else hear this?

-J-

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

no team thread? no offense, but i dont want to be posting in an nl west trollfest all season long.
That's what the Dodgers thread is anyways. BN and Big Mike just coming in saying stupid ***% to piss me and 562 off
laugh.gif
(no, but seriously)

because i dont **** ride and post homer comments 100% of the time its stupid !@%!?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

laugh.gif
(no, but seriously)

still on the high horse I see, its gonna be a fun disagreeing with statboy again this season.

tired.gif
@ the Russ pic.

Anyway, good to see most of you back.  I proposed the NL West thread to include more banter since I have a feeling this season is not going to be fun at all.

I like the LA Times headline: Frank McCourt to Dodger Fans: Don't Worry
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This dude's ego is so big that he doesn't realize that fans will be worried if he continues to own the team.  He honestly believes fans want him to keep the team.  Like the memo he sent out to employees trying to console the staff by telling them his team will win out and the Dodgers will be owned by him.  Which was met with,
eyes.gif
"We want you to sell the damn team".

mccourt isnt delusional. hes just trying to save face and keep the faithful idiots coming through the turnstiles. hes poor but i dont think hes an idiot
laugh.gif

i personally think it's a little from both, delusional and genuinely feeling that way. I hope it's all over soon though.

i personally think it's a little from both, delusional and genuinely feeling that way. I hope it's all over soon though.

Back
Top Bottom