Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

HELLLLL YEHAHHH!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You make me sick to my stomach.. aren't you a twins fan? Gtfoo of this thread

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I never get flustered but when you do dumb $@!% like this time after time, you HAVE to be blamed and ripped for it.
Agreed. Look, we had plenty of RISP that we failed to drive in, but we were still in the game.

Kendrick was 1-2 off of Robertson in his career, striking out in the process. Why would you take him out? I don't $%%!$%$ understand.

Can't hate on you Yankee fans... you guys remind me of us Laker fans when we lose
laugh.gif
See y'all for game 4

Oh, whats the story behind Mez's Angels sig?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Can't hate on you Yankee fans... you guys remind me of us Laker fans when we lose
laugh.gif
See y'all for game 4

Oh, whats the story behind Mez's Angels sig?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Mez "feels bad for the Angels" and wants to see more of this series.

If I have to @++%*#! dig through this thread, I will, but Mez, you change that avy/sig back right now! You said it was just for this game.

Wow, Jerry Hairston Jr. got knocked the ##** out on that hit.
laugh.gif
Cue theJerry Hairston Jr. gif with Jeter.

Not going to lie, Angels offense needs to hit when there is RISP.... There should have been no 11th inning at all.
smh.gif

Oh yeah, why would you take out Mariano!? It was NOT a hitting inning when, who was it, Melky and Jeter(?) got out before him.

Girardi was gettin' too cute, no reason to take a guy out with 2 outs and nobody on...NO EXCUSE.

Sorry, and you're welcome ska.

did y'all expect to sweep the entire playoffs?!?! c'mon now...some of you guys are being ridiculous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Girardi was gettin' too cute, no reason to take a guy out with 2 outs and nobody on...NO EXCUSE.

Sorry, and you're welcome ska.
DeadManWalking03-789199.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

did y'all expect to sweep the entire playoffs?!?! c'mon now...some of you guys are being ridiculous
laugh.gif

Its not even that its how we lost.. our manager killed us.. and with our ace pitching tomorrow on 3 days rest and loses were in big trouble. I don't evenwanna talk about the depleted pen
smh.gif

laugh.gif
With those Fire Girardi comments I agree, that's OD.

No we weren't expecting a sweep but we still had a chance to win that game had he sat his dumb @%+ down. Blown opportunities FTL.

Switching Damon on defense with Hairston which lead to taking Mo out the game and taking out Robertson for Aceves was ridiculous and unwarranted.

laugh.gif
We were going to lose sooner or later, but we didn't have to lose like this. This loss was mainly due to dumb %%# moves.

1. Losing the DH so Hairston could play left.
2. Replacing Mo so Cervelli could bat with 2 outs.
3. Taking out Robertson for Acieves who had no history against the upcoming Angels batter.

I knew we would lose sooner or later, but when you give up the game like this it's infuriating.

WOW, missed a good game. Thats some wack scheduling... 1 PM.

Hopefully Angels can tie this series up.

Back
Top Bottom