Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

can someone else co sign the fact that cano is playing like $$$% in the playoffs?

ill co sign that!
grin.gif

Taking out Robertson. $#!%@!# Girardi.
Over managing FTMFL!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dammit!!!
tired.gif

Don't understand Girardi's decision in pulling the pitcher.

But we shouldn't even be in extra innings, could not bring a run in to save our life... you deserve to lose when you can't do that.

Shake it off, get them next game.

we got a series now ... 1 out no 1 on base ... game is tied ..u got 2 pitchers left ... u want to go look @ charts and graphs instead of feeling the game ....

smh.gif
We had so many opportunities to win this game. We have to drive in runs with RISP.

indifferent.gif
@ that last pitching change; Aceves had no discernibleadvantage against Kendrick.

I havent posted on niketalk for over a year and im here to say what the hell what this ****** thinking. Sorry i need to vent.

Well, we have to win tomorrow.

Girardi needs to slow the hell down. Losing the DH, replacing Mo with Cervelli with 2 outs. Taking out Robertson. He needs to relax a bit.

Tomorrow's important. We absolutely have to get the momentum back.

$$!# GIRARDI YOU PIECE OF +%%#

AND SCREW YOU TOO MEZ
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I swear if this is the turning point...SMFH...all it takes is momentum in the playoffs.
Originally Posted by Big J 33

But we shouldn't even be in extra innings, could not bring a run in to save our life... you deserve to lose when you can't do that.

Shake it off, get them next game.
That too.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.
smh.gif

seriously though, girardi got away with over coaching every goddamn game of both series. Maybe he will wisen up. Why are you depleting the bullpen like thatnight after night??

I never get flustered but when you do dumb $@!% like this time after time, you HAVE to be blamed and ripped for it.

man im not even a big yankee fan like that but im pulling for them because i want to see tex and arod and cc and them dudes get their first rings and on top ofthat see jeter and jorge and damon win again just to prove they still got it ...

but god damn cano is the WORST player in these playoffs so far ... he cant field and he cant hit ... he gets lucky now an dthen but he is for the most partGARBAGE ... and Girardi was never a manager ... how hard is it to start cc sabathia, aj burnett and andy pettite? ho wabout calling on mariano rivera? howabout having a lineup with jeter, arod, tex, jorge etc... etc... ... ...

stoneface that bullpen move he just pulled ...

Back
Top Bottom