Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Thats whats up tho. Looks like you gettin your **** together. Congrats fam, no matter how much I hate your team its good to see you doin better than last week.

10yi4gw.jpg

I guess I should be happy I missed much of this game tonight...

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Thats whats up tho. Looks like you gettin your **** together. Congrats fam, no matter how much I hate your team its good to see you doin better than last week.

Thanks bro. Forreal forreal. That means a lot. And my fantasy team has won 5 straight. Can't complain right now.

I gotta say, you Yankee fans are really creative posting pics and gifs about your emotions regardless of the outcome of the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I gotta say, you Yankee fans are really creative posting pics and gifs about your emotions regardless of the outcome of the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cosign. i wish i was that creative. i usually rely on alleniversonfan to "picturize" my emotions
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

onewearz and I = dynamic duo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no A-Rod and Jeter in the dugout

And Mez,
smh.gif
at you going Benedict Arnold on us. Or is it just part of a bigger plan?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cosign. i wish i was that creative. i usually rely on alleniversonfan to "picturize" my emotions
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You know I got you (No Arod)

And I just noticed on my post to Jordan the way they decided to bleep *poop* made it look like I intentionally tried to go around the filters to say *butt*
wow that made me sound like im 5 the way I have to word it.

Did you homers leave three pages of comments about how intelligent Derek Jeter is for throwing to second base on Bobby Abreu's overrun?
laugh.gif

just got to work and got bombarded by the haters.

why when we win theres no one in sight, but when we lose i got people waiting for me to get off the train
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Did you homers leave three pages of comments about how intelligent Derek Jeter is for throwing to second base on Bobby Abreu's overrun?
laugh.gif
stop it.

laugh.gif
Actually maybe 1 or 2 people even said something about Jeter...everyone else was laughing at Abreu

It is a bit over the top though. Jeter makes a routine play and we have to hear about his levell of intellgience and how great he is.

[sarcasm]Most Shortstops would have turned around and try to throw that ball over the left field fence, only Jeter is brilliant enough to throw a ball to abase when the runner is 20 feet away. And the way he looked Punto back to third last series! Amazing! What a brilliant player. What a brilliant man. [/sarcasm]

Great player, but the media slurpage is OD.
laugh.gif

Nah I agree with the "OMG Jeter took 1 second to look down the runner before throwing to first! Lets give him the keys to the city" is over thetop...

I was just saying for that play today I don't think anyone here was hyping it up...everyone was laughing at Abreu's dumb %** mistake
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Mez you are killin me with the daily sig/avy changes
Change that $@+% back Mez
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think I may keep this sig/avy for another day, get this series tied 2-2 before putting Joba back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Luis Valbuena would have made the same play, am i rite guyz?!?!?!?1?!1

snnss3.jpg

Spoiler [+]
1687n5v.jpg

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I came out on channel 7 news, and ima be on channel 1 @ 11:35

Got my 0.0000003 seconds of fame.
i'm watching the highlights again of Mathis walk off double. I see a dude in a yankee jersey not looking too happy above the dugout
laugh.gif
That you my dude?

i'm watching the highlights again of Mathis walk off double. I see a dude in a yankee jersey not looking too happy above the dugout
laugh.gif
That you my dude?
He represents all of us.
eyes.gif

i know how that is... When they showed those Angel fans in Yankee stadium lookin all sad and smug, I had that same facial expression throughout game 2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I came out on channel 7 news, and ima be on channel 1 @ 11:35

Got my 0.0000003 seconds of fame.
laugh.gif
That you my dude?
Prolly not unless you in NY. He said he went to the stadium to watch the game. So unless you in NY and watching the news you more than likelydidnt see him. But like Briannnnnn said im sure the facial expressions were similar.

Back
Top Bottom