Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

DO NOT TEST SWISHER'S ARM!!!

laugh.gif

AllenIversonfan... why the hell r u still in here...? How can u possibly post this much on a rival teams thread? In playoff time for that matter!

Like someone KingFoamNYC said before i couldnt even post this much in a Red Sux thread if i wanted to.. let alone have patience to watch a full red sux game(Unless it was a NYY vs BOS game)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yes quoted by Simply in the sports forum. I AM THE +++@.

But 4real, I knew what they was doing. I just wanted Joba to give up the runs. Cuz now here comes "Spitball McGee"
roll.gif

ah i didn't realize you were a redsox fan , nevermiiiiiiind

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yes quoted by Simply in the sports forum. I AM THE +++@.

But 4real, I knew what they was doing. I just wanted Joba to give up the runs. Cuz now here comes "Spitball McGee"
roll.gif

ah i didn't realize you were a redsox fan , nevermiiiiiiind

smh.gif
All good. Its all jokes anyways

Damon getting on to lead off the inning would be huge
nerd.gif

COME ON LETS WIN THIS TONIGHT

Originally Posted by DubA169

we seriously could have put MO in with 2 out in the 7th
Forcing it fam.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But I was dead !#+ serious when I said IF (
indifferent.gif
) Hughes did hisjob...I would have put Mo in the 8th and let him get a 2 inning save...NOBODY has more 2 inning saves than the God of Closers in like the last 10 years.

I hope the papers go in on Girardi's !#+ tomorrow...win or lose.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

AllenIversonfan... why the hell r u still in here...? How can u possibly post this much on a rival teams thread? In playoff time for that matter!

Like someone KingFoamNYC said before i couldnt even post this much in a Red Sux thread if i wanted to.. let alone have patience to watch a full red sux game (Unless it was a NYY vs BOS game)

Deadass like s* kills me man If anyone gets on arod will end this.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Like someone KingFoamNYC said before i couldnt even post this much in a Red Sux thread if i wanted to.. let alone have patience to watch a full red sux game (Unless it was a NYY vs BOS game)
Like I said earlier. My Xbox got the red rings so this is what I am doing tonight. If I wasnt posting I would have been at my boys house watchingthe game anyways.

And some of ya sound like (yea its coming) Banwagon fans. I mean really? You cant watch a PLAYOFF BASEBALL GAME if it was the Red Sox. F outta here. Im abaseball fan and the fact that you guys are losing is just extra

Damn you a rod. Why did you have to become so good so fast? Now they're just gonna walk you all the time.

Back
Top Bottom