Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

I'd rather have Matsui beat us than A-Rod and see Kate Hudson all giddy again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

AllenIversonfan... why the hell r u still in here...? How can u possibly post this much on a rival teams thread? In playoff time for that matter!

Like someone KingFoamNYC said before i couldnt even post this much in a Red Sux thread if i wanted to.. let alone have patience to watch a full red sux game (Unless it was a NYY vs BOS game)
Like I said earlier. My Xbox got the red rings so this is what I am doing tonight. If I wasnt posting I would have been at my boys house watchingthe game anyways.

And some of ya sound like (yea its coming) Banwagon fans. I mean really? You cant watch a PLAYOFF BASEBALL GAME if it was the Red Sox. F outta here. Im abaseball fan and the fact that you guys are losing is just extra

I see what ya'll were saying in here before now. AI Fan seeems cool, he speaks on real !+%* in the games. I had my time but cuz seems cool

We need to finish this game off!

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DubA169

we seriously could have put MO in with 2 out in the 7th
Forcing it fam.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But I was dead !#+ serious when I said IF (
indifferent.gif
) Hughes did his job...I would have put Mo in the 8th and let him get a 2 inning save...NOBODY has more 2 inning saves than the God of Closers in like the last 10 years.

I hope the papers go in on Girardi's !#+ tomorrow...win or lose.
I don't think I'm forcing anything, What that one extra out with really tire mo out? It doesn't matter, aj shouldn't have beensent back out anyway

Back
Top Bottom