Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

ed_lover2009-cmon-son-med-wide.jpg

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Statis22

Okay so if you got a killer setup in Joba, Hughes, and Rivera, why not go with that instead of running Burnett out there for another inning.

More questionable managing FTL........

I don't have a problem with sending AJ back out. He was pitching great after giving up those runs, but like DSK said you had to give him a short hook.

AJ was cruising after the 1st and subsequently put the 1st two batters on base after we took the lead.
indifferent.gif

Then Hughes came in and did what he did.
smh.gif
Yeah after he came in the game with inherited runners already on base.

Probably don't matter because Joba ain't lookin so hot himself.
indifferent.gif

Good job Joe, warm Coke when there's no lefties until Kendry and then change your mind last second to switch to Mo.

@+#%!$% turd sandwich.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Stop stalling. Either get him in or make Joba pitch. Wow here come like 8 throw overs
they tryna get rivera loose and they don't wanna risk joba messing anything up with men on first and third with one out

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Stop stalling. Either get him in or make Joba pitch. Wow here come like 8 throw overs
they tryna get rivera loose and they don't wanna risk joba messing anything up with men on first and third with one out
Yes quoted by Simply in the sports forum. I AM THE +++@.

But 4real, I knew what they was doing. I just wanted Joba to give up the runs. Cuz now here comes "Spitball McGee"

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Good job Joe, warm Coke when there's no lefties until Kendry and then change your mind last second to switch to Mo.

@+#%!$% turd sandwich.
There was NO excuse for that.

NONE AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom