Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by erupt107th

vlad pops out watch i guarentee it.
nah, he's more of a weak grounder to short type hitter

indifferent.gif

that's like the 4th time he's proved you wrong this series.
smh.gif
vladdy>you
laugh.gif
i know
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And I'll keep saying that he'll ground out to short.... and I WANT HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if the vlad > me part was referring to me, well he has had asuccessful mlb career and im getting my stuff in life started and u doubt ill make mlb money so yeah ill concede to that argument vlad has me beat.

the angels need to finish them off though 4 more outs and the yankees are due for a home run. i would like to see a game 6 though because if this seriesends tonight theres no baseball until next week.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by erupt107th

vlad pops out watch i guarentee it.
nah, he's more of a weak grounder to short type hitter

indifferent.gif

that's like the 4th time he's proved you wrong this series.
smh.gif
vladdy>you
laugh.gif
i know
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And I'll keep saying that he'll ground out to short.... and I WANT HIM TO PROVE ME WRONG
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if the vlad > me part was referring to me, well he has had a successful mlb career and im getting my stuff in life started and u doubt ill make mlb money so yeah ill concede to that argument vlad has me beat.

the angels need to finish them off though 4 more outs and the yankees are due for a home run. i would like to see a game 6 though because if this series ends tonight theres no baseball until next week.

Nah, it was meant for me bro.. deservingly so. Every at bat Vlad has i always say "grounds out to short" haha

Originally Posted by Statis22

Okay so if you got a killer setup in Joba, Hughes, and Rivera, why not go with that instead of running Burnett out there for another inning.

More questionable managing FTL........

I don't have a problem with sending AJ back out. He was pitching great after giving up those runs, but like DSK said you hadto give him a short hook.

AJ was cruising after the 1st and subsequently put the 1st two batters on base after we took the lead.
indifferent.gif

Then Hughes came in and did what he did.
smh.gif

someone please list the players the yankees could have had on their team but didnt allow the deals to go through because of this bum %@$ dude joba on the mound...

Back
Top Bottom