Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

Correct me if im wrong but Burnett now has the most WPs in a single postseason by a pitcher

How many does AJ have so far?
Over 9000.

His next wild pitch might roll all the way to Namek.

this whole season, everytime we put up alot of runs one game, the next game we don't do *!*#
smh.gif

just got home...boy what a terrible first inning...lets get it together guys...we can come back n win this thing

Yo, I'm having a bad feeling about the series all of a sudden.
smh.gif

You knew AJ was off as soon as big mouth Buck said "AJ is falling behind in the count tonight".

Yank batters are STRUGGGGGGLING.

They're struggling against Lackey.

Remember, the other team is trying just as hard. Sometimes pitchers pitch well. I mean, we did just score 10 runs...it's not like we're been horribleswinging the bat all postseason.

some of the calls are bull.
with that said, aj's giving them the game anyway, so it doesn't matter who calls what. somebody should accidentally trip him and take him out so we canmove on.
get slow ++% matsui to drop some gatorade on the floor so he can slip before he gets to the mound.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Remember, the other team is trying just as hard. Sometimes pitchers pitch well. I mean, we did just score 10 runs...it's not like we're been horrible swinging the bat all postseason.

exactly, sometimes u just gotta tip your hat to the other pitcher. lackey's dealing .....

eek.gif

posada coming in already , AJ no likey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Remember, the other team is trying just as hard. Sometimes pitchers pitch well. I mean, we did just score 10 runs...it's not like we're been horrible swinging the bat all postseason.

True, true.

But I dunno man... I don't know.

I don't usually panic. But something just doesn't feel right. Like it's going 7.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong since I'm not even a Yankee fan.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom