Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Bkmac called it.

But game 6 is a must. Cause if CC pitches game 7, who'll pitch game 1?
%!$$ Game 6. Sure, Burnett has started off terrible, but it's only the 2nd inning.

There is no justifiable reason to "give away playoff games". If Burnett continues to pitch like this, that is why Gaudin is on this roster, to eat up innings. Dude can probably throw 100+ pitches if need be.

We win this game tonight, it's a must.
thank you.

yankees need to take this tonight. we shoulda had it the other night but girardi gave it to the angels. smh in disgust right now. why doesn't he overmanagenow.

Seriously guys... if u had the choice of which inning u would prefer the angels to score 4 runs wouldn't it be the first?

Lackey lookin like he settled down a little.

But serious question. If you lose this game do Yankee fans start getting a little worried about momentum? I still think ya got it in the bag but knowing thehistory (I wont say it) do you start worrying a little?

EDIT: Got lucky he got a DP...
grin.gif

He's getting hit hard though...this is just one of those AJ starts where he doesn't have it.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Lackey lookin like he settled down a little.

But serious question. If you lose this game do Yankee fans start getting a little worried about momentum? I still think ya got it in the bag but knowing the history (I wont say it) do you start worrying a little?
ohwell.gif

AJ looks like he has settled down a little bit.

AIF, I wouldn't worry too much. Burnett would be a focus of concern if he can't come up big in the postseason.

surprised that black eye peas commercial aint been on 6 times already
laugh.gif

don't wanna jinx it ..........

Mathilda Lando:
Ska going crazy.

laugh.gif

I told myself I was going to go back to my original formula: don't post in game threads on gameday, but post in the thread throughout the gameonce it starts. I had been screwing with all kinds of crap throughout this series, not posting in the thread at all until the game started, and then notposting after the game was over, because then the thread becomes the gameday thread for the next game, and kinds of other foolishness. Didn't post at allin Game 4 because I took a vow of silence, thinking that maybe that was why we were losing in the series. Maybe it was because I was posting at all, andI'm not supposed to be. Maybe.

But I told myself last night I was going back to the basics: just don't post in the thread on the day of the game (I was posting last night, but nottoday), and sstay in the thread throughout the game and after the game and in the days in between games, just not on gameday.

And look, we're up 4-0.
happy.gif

Just follow your superstitions.
smokin.gif

Therapy.

I need it.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

AJ looks like he has settled down a little bit.

AIF, I wouldn't worry too much. Burnett would be a focus of concern if he can't come up big in the postseason.
True, I think AJ is and has been for most of the season a cause for concern for you guys.

It is overshadowed by your good moves in the offseason but I definitly thought you overpaid for him. But back to the game.

Originally Posted by onewearz

surprised that black eye peas commercial aint been on 6 times already
laugh.gif

don't wanna jinx it ..........
roll.gif
roll.gif

AJ just needs to eat some innings and keep it close...we will score some runs

pimp.gif
at the bad umpiring continuing

but that was an amazing play by Morales to be honest

yessssssssssssssss. New directv commercials. Just made my day deadass!!
smile.gif

never want to hear black eyed peas again

Back
Top Bottom