Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

smh.gif

Exactly what we didn't need. Burnett *facepalm*

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by briannnnn

AJ looks like he has settled down a little bit.

AIF, I wouldn't worry too much. Burnett would be a focus of concern if he can't come up big in the postseason.
True, I think AJ is and has been for most of the season a cause for concern for you guys.

It is overshadowed by your good moves in the offseason but I definitly thought you overpaid for him. But back to the game.

Idk how u post so much in a yankee thread I couldn't post this much in any red sox related thread if I wanted too

Alright, I am going to my friends house. I'll try and post from my Blackberry from time to time.

Have faith ladies, we can come back.

I'm out....
burnett%20093009.jpg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by briannnnn

AJ looks like he has settled down a little bit.

AIF, I wouldn't worry too much. Burnett would be a focus of concern if he can't come up big in the postseason.
True, I think AJ is and has been for most of the season a cause for concern for you guys.

It is overshadowed by your good moves in the offseason but I definitly thought you overpaid for him. But back to the game.

I still believe Cashman acquired Burnett just so the Yankees wouldn't have to face him again. Burnett was practically unbeatable against the Yankees.

laugh.gif
that was a great jump by Torii.

Get home to this score though.

And of course SKA peeks his head in
laugh.gif

Let's not jump off the deep end fellas.

And I gave up on my bid for tickets. Dude put in a bid of $1,000 when we got to $520. I think I pissed him off lol.

Where is this dude throwing the ball
laugh.gif

DAMN, Torii.
laugh.gif
That was... that was actually kind of stupid.
laugh.gif
If Burnett would have just seen it, he could have just tossed it over to Jeter, noproblem.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
that was a great jump by Torii.

Get home to this score though.

And of course SKA peeks his head in
laugh.gif

Let's not jump off the deep end fellas.

And I gave up on my bid for tickets. Dude put in a bid of $1,000 when we got to $520. I think I pissed him off lol.

Where is this dude throwing the ball
laugh.gif
s till Damn wat section.

As for Foam, im really only posting because im bored (Xbox got the red rings) and its still baseball.

And lightweight because you guys are losing, but I was gonna be in here regardless
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom