Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

If the Angels can get away with a shutout, it will give them major confidence going back to NY. But I dont know if they have the pitching to hold on. If Lackeycould go again for game 7 that would be good but it would only be on like 2 days rest, no way thats happening.

Shuges chill out with that kind of thinking.

Lackey is filthy.
sick.gif

AJ settled down...just wish he wouldn't have given up like 5 base hits to start the game.

Were definitely still alive, though. Just gotta make Lackey throw pitches and get to the pen.

Shuges be quiet
laugh.gif

Lackey is the ace of this staff. He wasn't going down without a fight. In what is potentially his last start in Anaheim.

I'm not worried. I am worried that it's supposed to rain all day Saturday. So one team could possibly go Sunday, Monday then Wednesday.

Sorry guys... Ya'll know I'm definitely rooting for the Yankees here.

Just saying what my gut is telling me.

Let's hope I'm wrong.

Otherwise, we can blame Mez for switching his sig and wanting to see a better series.
laugh.gif

Let Lackey throw pitches, man. Swinging at pitches is getting us nowhere. We gotta rope-a-dope him, and hope we can get his fatigued.

We need to do what we used to do vs Pedro.Hang in there til the pen comes in and then attack the pen.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Shuges be quiet
laugh.gif

Lackey is the ace of this staff. He wasn't going down without a fight. In what is potentially his last start in Anaheim.

I'm not worried. I am worried that it's supposed to rain all day Saturday. So one team could possibly go Sunday, Monday then Wednesday.

That would be great if the Angels can get by Sunday. That would set up CC vs. Lackey on 3 days rest for the series. But theres a ways to go before that

Back
Top Bottom