Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

I am not against going to Philadelphia for a WS game. I've braved Boston in the postseason. You think I'm scared of some pansies from Philly? I saybring it the *!@@ on.

laugh.gif

Yo on some real s*** I respect all you angel fans that post in here and same goes for deadset and ai fan but if we get to the series and play the philliesain't gonna be no play nice s*** from this side at all I got no respect for them, they fans, or they city. Rant over
laugh.gif

I can't even hate on KLJ, he's a Cowboys fan too.

Gotta get to the bar hella early before it gets crowded.

I don't know who to cheer if its a Yankee Phils world series
sick.gif

i might be leaning on NY just because of my boy Jose Molina ..........
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

thats if the angels won't rally like boston 5 years ago
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

My first post of the day in this thread, kind of shied away from all the tension
grin.gif
. No real hate for the Angels fans (seeing as I know none outside of NT, although there are the bitter Met/Red Sox fans I know that are cheeringfor the Angels, but who cares about them).

The Phillies worry me a bit, not gonna lie, only because not before yesterday, did the Yankees offense hit with RISP as easily as the Phillies are againstDodgers pitching. Although, it seems like the Phillies are getting it done with the HR ball, which we can easily match them with
wink.gif

It's almost like playing the match game with them. They have an ace in Lee, we have Sabathia (who as of last night, appears to be able to pitch on threedays rest if called upon again to do so). They have a stacked lineup, we have a stacked lineup, when they want to produce (Teix', Cano, Swisher, Matsui,etc have to step it up, would like to see it happen tomorrow in Game 5).

Let's get the through the Angels first, but the thought of a Phillies/Yankees WS is
pimp.gif

Dynamic X your still talking about me?

On a baseball note I dont see the Phillies hanging with the Yanks in 7 games. That NL "power" is questionable against NL pitching. 1 more game byt weshall see

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

pro and briannn.....y'all gonna watch somewhere downtown?

I might be in midtown near MSG...I will find out when I get a chance to sit at my workstation after lunch.

smh.gif
at having to attend a mandatory seminar...least I and everyone else attending will be getting paid for it.
grin.gif

I'm kind of sensing an AJ meltdown too
laugh.gif

Hopefully not but I think Pettitte will hold it down if AJ doesn't.

I never thought I would say this......

Not in a million years.......

but Go Yankees. I'm rooting for you guys, get #27.

I used to think back when I hated the Giants, Yankees and Angels all the same.

Now with the nuisance that is the Red Sox Nation, I started to hate the Yankees less.

I just hate the Giants and Phillies, soooo much hate......

AL teams, not so much.

/rant.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I never thought I would say this......

Not in a million years.......

but Go Yankees. I'm rooting for you guys, get #27.

I used to think back when I hated the Giants, Yankees and Angels all the same.

Now with the nuisance that is the Red Sox Nation, I started to hate the Yankees less.

I just hate the Giants and Phillies, soooo much hate......

AL teams, not so much.

/rant.

Thanks for the support but u can't hate the phillies more than I do

AJ better lock this up tmoro...yes wedding crashers.

Need a solid performance...more from Cano, Melky and Tex

Back
Top Bottom