Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Most of the people who contribute to "Voice of the People" aren't very bright,
laugh.gif

I know this one dude who wrote complaining about the coverage about Michael Jackson after he died,
laugh.gif

Someone else a few yrs ago wrote that all subway trains should stop for 15 seconds outside of each station just in case someone fell on the tracks...backstoryon this is some woman was trying to get her phone off the tracks but couldn't get back on the platform in time as the train ran her over. So this dude saysthat just from that incident, all trains need to slow to a stop and then enter the station -- good call, now every train will be 30 mins late because of thiscrap
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Just the thought of them having Banana Cream Pies chillin on deck in the locker room hoping for a walkoff had me damn near spit out my soda.

laugh.gif

So, is it safe to say that according to this guy that wrote this (who I would wanna love to smack with a creampie) AJ is hated by all hungry people?
AYO!!!

Nah just playin. But yea apparently AJ Burnett single handedly is depriving starving children in third world Countries from eating and furthermore should be toblame for all of world hunger.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Most of the people who contribute to "Voice of the People" aren't very bright,
laugh.gif

I know this one dude who wrote complaining about the coverage about Michael Jackson after he died,
laugh.gif

Someone else a few yrs ago wrote that all subway trains should stop for 15 seconds outside of each station just in case someone fell on the tracks...backstory on this is some woman was trying to get her phone off the tracks but couldn't get back on the platform in time as the train ran her over. So this dude says that just from that incident, all trains need to slow to a stop and then enter the station -- good call, now every train will be 30 mins late because of this crap
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean, I can agree with the MJ one. I love the guy for what he did, but it was getting OD. But that train one is funny.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ai fan I love your postgame analysis on some real s***
laugh.gif
I love to hear how its seen from the other side
My sarcasm detector must be all messed up. Because By the way you are going in this thread im not sure if you are 4real or if this is a "Shot Fired".

Come on ai why would I be firing shots
smh.gif

28ilxsi.jpg

Still got nothin

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

He should go to Dr. Hudson. She fixes anything.

Minka Kelly probably texting Kate right now
laugh.gif

If nothing fails, going to meet up with peeps to catch Game 5 tomorrow night at a bar.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by John2st

why are the dodgers even still playing? series was over before it started. Next year go and get 5 lefties to try and stop us.

phillies are seriously one of the best teams in the last 10 years. 5 innings away from back to back world series apperances. Deff Up there with the yankees and
boston teams. So complete at every position its not funny, easily the best defensive infield aside from utleys 2 errors that happen once every 5 years. Best
bats in the league, game isn't over if they're down by 1 or 5. 4 players with 30 hrs, 6 out of 8 regular season players had over 70 rbi's. Howard
and utley get MVP nods every season. I dont care how good people think the yankees are, CC doesnt wanna see the phillies especially on some 3 day rest bull.
They lit him up last year and nothing will change. Phillies shoulda swept them at yankee stadium, but lidge blew a save. sidetracked alittle but la fans save
the 'revenge' for next year.

sorry angels fans no disrespect posting this our series is not over until its over but this is just comical
laugh.gif

Like dude who said he was gonna punch assassin's brains out had me almost fall out of my seat like dude really got extremely upset, if someone on a computer can make u that angry to say your gonna punch their brains out and stuff their head with jeter jerseys after u should really be considering is this how I want to live my life
All I'm saying is that theassassin23 was obviously trying to act like internet tough guy, which I typically don't care about, but I feltthe need to shut him up with a little smack talk. Then he sends me all of these PM's talking about how "I don't know who he is" and that"I need to calm the hell down". He offered to give me an address and a phone number so that we could fight, but I'm sure I have more things to dothan fight a guy over the internet, and then schedule a real one in real life. If you're not a fan of metaphorical phrases "I would punch your face inso hard", then you should never read a book or any poems for that matter. I'm sure it's physically impossible to punch one's face in.

And, the next time ANYONE says "Where are _____ fan's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
", I'm guessing it is right that no one speaks up for those fans.
eyes.gif
That's pretty much the message from TheAssassin23, and now everyone's ashamed at my response. How dare I, huh? It's the Internet. Ifyou're going to talk garbo with anyone, then accept flak that comes toward you and move on. To just give you an example of TheAssassin23's hypocrisy,he commented on my Yuku account, saying:

"AVOID THIS CAT HE'S A #@$+@ "

As if he was the victim in this at all. He had to add this in, even though I don't resell any shoes, or sell anything for that matter. So I accepted hiscomment on my page anyway. Thanks for your kind words TheAssassin23. Way to be a man. I do admit that our PM's were quite hilarious. Except you thoughtlearning physics was for "*+@$%!#".
indifferent.gif

And if the Angels don't win tomorrow, I'm going to blame it all on Figgins.

Dynamic, you could've just left all that back-and-forth between you and him in PMs.
Oh you have no idea what the inbox messages look like.
laugh.gif

Really sorry for derailing this thread. And for adding drama.
indifferent.gif

Dream matchup for KLJ since it involves two former Indians stars.
roll.gif
poor guy has to live vicariously thru other teams...just like with cutler and the bears now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Dream matchup for KLJ since it involves two former Indians stars.
roll.gif
poor guy has to live vicariously thru other teams...just like with cutler and the bears now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Leave that man alone, he's already been getting it for his Cutlerdefense.

wasn't he a red sox fan not to long ago because of Manny? lol

I think it was him who made that classic thread 4-5 years ago about the Red Sox coming back from being down 3-0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

wasn't he a red sox fan not to long ago because of Manny? lol
yeah that's his fav player. so more of a fan of manny than a sox fan.

and proshares...damn he was getting killed in the nfl thread. props to him for sticking to his guns and not caving.

Phillies fans getting ready for the WS,
laugh.gif

had to give KLJ some sort of shout out since he's always like "ooh, goodie~!" in perhaps a high-pitched voice anytime the Yankees arelosing/struggling.

hope we handle biz tomorrow, im ready to start poppin %$%$ to philly fans
laugh.gif

yanks vs phils would be a classic.....

Back
Top Bottom