Obama Couldn't Even Qualify for A Secret Service Agent Position...

Just because smoking weed is against the law does not mean its immoral
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Gladly and respectfully, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't know anything about marijuana. The fact that its illegal cements its place in the immoral section.[/color] Since when is breaking a law considered moral?
In case you attempt to dodge my question I'll ask again.

Since when is breaking a law considered moral?

Thank you that's all I needed to know now I'll proceed to dodge your question.

Edit: Actually since you showed enough respect to answer my question, I'll show some respect back.

To me, and most other sane individuals, legality =/= morality.

Jaywalking is illegal. Is that immoral?
Drinking beer was illegal. Is that immoral? Is it still immoral? That doesn't make sense though, it used to be immoral and now it isn't? Did somethinghappen to make it more moral.

So by your way of thinking....drinking = legal. Morphine = legal. Drinking and Morphine = moral.

Considering that America was founded on breaking laws, I don't really consider that argument to be valid in this situation.

laugh.gif

im pretty sure that the guy who started this post is a red neck, owns a truck and has a confederate flag hanging outside his trailer park window

Originally Posted by steven42lh

damn i didnt realize that so many NT'ers had stiff necks....yall dudes are straight up lookin to the left. Am i literally the only one that thinks this
whole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my decision
on who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is jumpin
on the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been thrown
out the window here.
Truth be told, Morality was thrown out of the window of the Presidency decades ago. Come on, JFK and Bobby were DEALING with Marilyn Monroe. I find it laughable that that conservatives FREE THINKING PERSON still cling to "family values" when the people they support and see into office are absolutely no better then the candidates they were replacing. Morals? You surrender most of those when you run for City council, much less the senate or the Presidency. Moral congressmen and senators do exist, but please believe that everyone in DC (or almost everyone) has their own skeletons.

fixed. bro im not saying that everyone is squeaky clean
So what are you saying? Are you irritated/depressed that there is no strong "free thinking" supporting "family values"experienced choice in the upcoming election?

Originally Posted by zidane4661

im pretty sure that the guy who started this post is a red neck, owns a truck and has a confederate flag hanging outside his trailer park window

that would be me. Coral springs florida. Nothin but farmland for miles. hop off bro...

Originally Posted by haiti5

Ohh i see what the OP is trying to do...

DOES MCCAIN REALLY HAVE PPD?!?

DID MCCAIN REALLY GRADUATE 849 OUT OF 890 AT NAVAL ACADEMY?

IS MCCAIN MENTALLY INEPT TO RUN THE COUNTRY DUE TO HIS AGE ?

DID SARAH PALIN REALLY GO TO 4 MID TIER UNIVERSITIES ONLY TO GET A BACHELORS IN JOURNALISM?

exactly what i was trying to do....bro please. If you would spend the time to read what I've been saying, I don't think either of them are good for our country, and getting at my argument of legality and morality, im ashamed of myself for forgetting that graduating at the bottom of ur class, being old, and going to CC is illegal. Ur downplaying the fact that legality in OUR COUNTRY...AMERICA, is being tested.
how about when he opened his mouth and told his captives that his dad was a general? was that legal?
grin.gif

steven42lh wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

damn i didnt realize that so many NT'ers had stiff necks....yall dudes are straight up lookin to the left. Am i literally the only one that thinks this

whole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my
decision

on who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is
jumpin

on the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been
thrown

out the window here.
Truth be told, Morality was thrown out of the window of the Presidency decades ago. Come on, JFK and Bobby were DEALING with Marilyn Monroe. I
find it laughable that that conservatives FREE THINKING PERSON still cling to "family
values" when the people they support and see into office are absolutely no better then the candidates they were replacing. Morals? You surrender most of
those when you run for City council, much less the senate or the Presidency. Moral congressmen and senators do exist, but please believe that everyone in DC
(or almost everyone) has their own skeletons.

So what are you saying? Are you irritated/depressed that there is no strong "free thinking" supporting "family values" experienced choice in the upcoming election?

irritated, yes. Depressed. not really. but im sorry if i took it as you calling me a conservative which i really wouldnt consider myself to be.

The answer is when it is a bad law, when it violates your natural rights, when the law causes harm, when the law does little or nothing positive, when it is anunjust law, when it is a law rooted in superstition and racism and misinformation. If anyone of those conditions are met, you have no moral obligation tofollow a law and bans on drugs meet every single of those conditions.

Also it is circular reasoning to say that an activity is immoral because it is illegal. In the US we have had the Alien and Sedition Act, making it illegal tocriticize the president; we have had the Fugitive Slave act, making it illegal to help escaped slaves; we had internment of Japanese American citizens on theWest Coast and more recently we have have had a series of anti-drug laws that had imprisoned blacks at a higher per capita rate then even Apartheid era SouthAfrica. These examples are just from the US. If you look across all of history and all societies, you really could make a case that most or at least a majorityof all laws that have ever existed are immoral and directly opposed to human freedom and human dignity.

Legal does not equal moral or right or just.

Why do you have a Batman avy? That movie is devoid of morals. It is sinister and shows people being killed. Why would you support that? Do you not have anymorals?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

remember George and Martha Washington smoked marijuana/?

yea, do you remember? gtfooh John Titor. From what i know dude only grew it, but other than that i cant say i REMEMBER him smoking marijuana.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Why do you have a Batman avy? That movie is devoid of morals. It is sinister and shows people being killed. Why would you support that? Do you not have any morals?

Child-Reaching.jpg

bns1201: And what's with the "PS3" in your sig? Do you support a company that puts out games depicting people getting killed? Or even worse, doyou play violent video games!!!? GASP!? I don't understand why you'd support such a thing.

I swear, this whole board is has no morals. Disgusting.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

bns1201: And what's with the "PS3" in your sig? Do you support a company that puts out games depicting people getting killed? Or even worse, do you play violent video games!!!? GASP!? I don't understand why you'd support such a thing.

I swear, this whole board is has no morals. Disgusting.

ill bust it out a second time:
Child-Reaching.jpg

Originally Posted by haiti5

Ohh i see what the OP is trying to do...

DOES MCCAIN REALLY HAVE PPD?!?

DID MCCAIN REALLY GRADUATE 849 OUT OF 890 AT NAVAL ACADEMY?

IS MCCAIN MENTALLY INEPT TO RUN THE COUNTRY DUE TO HIS AGE ?

DID SARAH PALIN REALLY GO TO 4 MID TIER UNIVERSITIES ONLY TO GET A BACHELORS IN JOURNALISM?

exactly what i was trying to do....bro please. If you would spend the time to read what I've been saying, I don't think either of them are good for our country, and getting at my argument of legality and morality, im ashamed of myself for forgetting that graduating at the bottom of ur class, being old, and going to CC is illegal. Ur downplaying the fact that legality in OUR COUNTRY...AMERICA, is being tested.
GO GET EM CAPT..................
captain-america-movie-2.jpg

steven42lh wrote:

bns1201 wrote:

whole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my
decision

on who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is
jumpin

on the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been
thrown

out the window here.
Truth be told, Morality was thrown out of the window of the Presidency decades ago. Come on, JFK and Bobby were DEALING with Marilyn Monroe. I
find it laughable that that conservatives FREE THINKING PERSON still cling to "family
values" when the people they support and see into office are absolutely no better then the candidates they were replacing. Morals? You surrender most of
those when you run for City council, much less the senate or the Presidency. Moral congressmen and senators do exist, but please believe that everyone in DC
(or almost everyone) has their own skeletons.

So what are you saying? Are you irritated/depressed that there is no strong "free thinking" supporting "family values" experienced choice in the upcoming election?

irritated, yes. Depressed. not really. but im sorry if i took it as you calling me a conservative which i really wouldnt consider myself to be.
My apologies. I consider myself to be a Moderate leaning left for this election, so the last thing I want to do is put someone in a box. Kudos forposting how you really feel though, especially on a site that probably doesn't feel the same way you do.

Horrible post. SMH if you think any president has a clean sheet. The best dirt you can get on this guy is that he smoked?
laugh.gif

So what if he doesn't qualify for a secret service position. What does that have to do with him running for president?
If this is what concerns you, you seem really distracted with reality.
FAIL

Back
Top Bottom