Obama Couldn't Even Qualify for A Secret Service Agent Position...

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

How many politicians birth certificates have you looked up? Why do you want to see Obama's?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFiend85

This thread is what happens when ******s learn to use the internet.

naww setting ur avy as 4 dudes effin couches is what happens when ******s learn how to use the internet
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

What is morally reprehensible about smoking marijunana anyway?

I think people who favor incarcerating and ruining the lives of non-viloent pot smokers have no morals....people like you.

nice post count for that post....420 how ironic

Great comeback....
indifferent.gif

smoking weed>>>crashing at least 3 airplanes as a garbage pilot, piloting those airplanes ONLY because your daddy/grandpa was a general/admiral

3. The argument is that dude cannot be in any government position, except he is running for president and is probably going to win, a paradox if you ask me

You and I both know that if everyone in a government position was honest with their application, we'd be seeing a shortage of mailmen.

laugh.gif

bns1201 wrote
My father worked for the FBI and US Customs for 27 years, so I am familiar with what one has to go through in order to become a member of
our country's governmental staff.

apparently you yourself do not work for the Federal Government. Because if you did, u would know that having done drugs before is not an automaticdisqualification.

you do realize that if anyone who was ever in a position of power or an influential figure in this country for that matter was restricted because of a lil druguse American history books would be very thin

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

How many politicians birth certificates have you looked up? Why do you want to see Obama's?

Thats not even brought up in my post. Honostly I dont bite that fact. It could be fact it could be fiction, no one will ever really know. Along with everythingelse said about either candidate. No one can ever 100% know the truth unless you hear it from the horses mouth. And even then its not 100 percent truth (referto Joe Biden http://www.slate.com/id/2198543/ and refer to Mccain/Palin http://www.huffingtonpost...range-ebay_n_124097.html)

Ohh i see what the OP is trying to do...

DOES MCCAIN REALLY HAVE PPD?!?

DID MCCAIN REALLY GRADUATE 849 OUT OF 890 AT NAVAL ACADEMY?

IS MCCAIN MENTALLY INEPT TO RUN THE COUNTRY DUE TO HIS AGE ?

DID SARAH PALIN REALLY GO TO 4 MID TIER UNIVERSITIES ONLY TO GET A BACHELORS IN JOURNALISM?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

What is morally reprehensible about smoking marijunana anyway?

I think people who favor incarcerating and ruining the lives of non-viloent pot smokers have no morals....people like you.

nice post count for that post....420 how ironic

Great comeback....
indifferent.gif

wasnt a comeback, but good try

Somebody wanted to make a ruckus.
roll.gif

Look who cares if Obama smoked reefer. You make it sound like he is going to spark one up while in office.

The fact that the last three presidents would not be allowed to work in many government positions underscores how wrong our drug laws really are.

The "War on Drugs" has been an unmitigated failure. It has increased crime, created a culture of lawlessness, enriched terrorists, nurtured streetgangs, destroyed neighborhoods, destroyed lives, cost tax payer far too much, alienated other countries and trampled on our natural rights. There is really noredeeming quality to universally outlawing a whole array of psychoactives and when viewed in the context that alcohol, tobacco and strong prescription drugsare legal, a racist set of motives to our drug policies is also undeniable.

Honestly and truly, tell me WHAT IS IMMORAL ABOUT SMOKING POT? I swear people are freaking ******ed when it comes to drug knowledge. Do you know anything aboutMarijuana at all?

In case you attempt to dodge my question I'll ask again.

WHAT IS IMMORAL ABOUT SMOKING MARIJUANA?

I tried joining Security forces in the Marines

I had more then 1 conflict with the cops and couldnt join

you dont want me protecting the country?

whack Thread

Originally Posted by haiti5

Ohh i see what the OP is trying to do...

DOES MCCAIN REALLY HAVE PPD?!?

DID MCCAIN REALLY GRADUATE 849 OUT OF 890 AT NAVAL ACADEMY?

IS MCCAIN MENTALLY INEPT TO RUN THE COUNTRY DUE TO HIS AGE ?

DID SARAH PALIN REALLY GO TO 4 MID TIER UNIVERSITIES ONLY TO GET A BACHELORS IN JOURNALISM?

exactly what i was trying to do....bro please. If you would spend the time to read what I've been saying, I don't think either of them are good for ourcountry, and getting at my argument of legality and morality, im ashamed of myself for forgetting that graduating at the bottom of ur class, being old, andgoing to CC is illegal. Ur downplaying the fact that legality in OUR COUNTRY...AMERICA, is being tested.

You sir have convinced me not to vote for Obama.

What an informative and productive post.

Please let us know the next time you have other similarly brilliant thoughts.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Honestly and truly, tell me WHAT IS IMMORAL ABOUT SMOKING POT? I swear people are freaking ******ed when it comes to drug knowledge. Do you know anything about Marijuana at all?

Gladly and respectfully, I don't know anything about marijuana. The fact that its illegal cements its place in the immoral section. Since when is breakinga law considered moral?

Since when is breaking a law considered moral?

damn i didnt realize that so many NT'ers had stiff necks....yall dudes are straight up lookin to the left. Am i literally the only one that thinks this whole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my decision on who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is jumpin on the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been thrown out the window here.
Truth be told, morality was thrown out of the window of the Presidency decades ago. Come on, JFK and Bobby were DEALING with Marilyn Monroe (EDIT:Hell! Jefferson had a black woman on the side!). I find it laughable that conservatives still cling to "family values" when the people they supportand see into office are absolutely no better then the candidates they were replacing. Morals? You surrender most of those when you run for City council, muchless the senate or the Presidency. Moral congressmen and senators do exist, but please believe that everyone in DC (or almost everyone) has their ownskeletons.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

damn i didnt realize that so many NT'ers had stiff necks....yall dudes are straight up lookin to the left. Am i literally the only one that thinks this
whole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my decision
on who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is jumpin
on the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been thrown
out the window here.
Truth be told, Morality was thrown out of the window of the Presidency decades ago. Come on, JFK and Bobby were DEALING with Marilyn Monroe. I find it laughable that that conservatives FREE THINKING PERSON still cling to "family values" when the people they support and see into office are absolutely no better then the candidates they were replacing. Morals? You surrender most of those when you run for City council, much less the senate or the Presidency. Moral congressmen and senators do exist, but please believe that everyone in DC (or almost everyone) has their own skeletons.

fixed. bro im not saying that everyone is squeaky clean

Back
Top Bottom