Obama Couldn't Even Qualify for A Secret Service Agent Position...

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Palin wouldnt qualify to be a crossing guard.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by JBug88

and Bush was a coke head....

-J-

and did I say anything about bush....dude shouldnt be president either. Personally I cannot stand either candidate, or their VP's...but to allow this dude in to the highest office is ridiculous....i mean is there even a backround check for the damn presidency?
you have to be mad
laugh.gif

damn i didnt realize that so many NT'ers had stiff necks....yall dudes are straight up lookin to the left. Am i literally the only one that thinks thiswhole board is devoid of morality and the ability to see that this guy just aint the real deal. And before november 4th comes, i still have to make my decisionon who I'm voting for, but you can bet on it that Im not puttin either of the 2 main (obama/mccain) on my ballot.....i feel like this whole board is jumpinon the hypetrain that is, and riding it along with everyone else in this country. But ya'll are just failing to see that morality has clearly been thrownout the window here.

-J-

and did I say anything about bush....

no, but you are *****ing about Obama and Slick Willy sparkin' a joint up. and said nothing about the president in between them (if Obama wins) who did amuch worse drug than marijuana....
there is going to be a point in the near future where almost no candidate will be able to say they haven't experimented with drugs. they have become soprevalent in the last 30 years. just like 562 said, the future president could very be well taking a bong rip right now.

-J-

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Palin wouldnt qualify to be a crossing guard.

laugh.gif

People act like the presidential candidates aren't people as well. EVERYONE makes mistakes, even the president. I just don't get why everyone starts topluck at every detail of these candidates' lives.

1. You think McCain didn't do anything as a soldier, a POW, or as a side affect of what happened in the POW camps? Obama's just being honest.

2. You're preaching to the waaaaaay wrong crowd.

3. Wasn't Bill Ayers a "domestic terrorist" when Obama was like 4? And isn't he a university professor? I hardly think being associated withsomeone means you share their same beliefs. Just as you might know, or have known, a drug dealer/murderer/rapist/etc, it doesn't mean you agree with theirways.
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm not really trying to take sides.

I'd say McCain could have had a chance, if he hadn't picked Sarah Palin.
laugh.gif

Like the Kwame Brown of VP candidates.

BEST THREAD I'VE EVER SEEN ON NT... i'm not kidding

THE MAN IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT

HE WON'T EVEN SHOW US A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!
nerd.gif

YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?... BECAUSE HE WASN'T EVEN BORN IN THIS COUNTRY...

-J-

and did I say anything about bush....

no, but you are *****ing about Obama and Slick Willy sparkin' a joint up. and said nothing about the president in between them (if Obama wins) who did a much worse drug than marijuana....
there is going to be a point in the near future where almost no candidate will be able to say they haven't experimented with drugs. they have become so prevalent in the last 30 years. just like 562 said, the future president could very be well taking a bong rip right now.

-J-

hurry up and edit that...before they catch you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

He has openly admitted to smoking marijuana, a notion that would immediately disqualify ANYONE from a position with the government.

indifferent.gif
are you stupid?

for one, you don't know what you're talking about. Obama's drug use was over 25 years ago. it would not come into play in security clearancematters.

second, if his drug use disqualifies him, then pretty much any and every politician alive during the 60s-70s is disqualified. you would be hardpressed to findone person who grew up in that time period who didn't at least smoke weed.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

nerd.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

1. You think McCain didn't do anything as a soldier, a POW, or as a side affect of what happened in the POW camps? Obama's just being honest.

2. You're preaching to the waaaaaay wrong crowd.

3. Wasn't Bill Ayers a "domestic terrorist" when Obama was like 4? And isn't he a university professor? I hardly think being associated with someone means you share their same beliefs. Just as you might know, or have known, a drug dealer/murderer/rapist/etc, it doesn't mean you agree with their ways.
laugh.gif

Regardless, I'm not really trying to take sides.

I'd say McCain could have had a chance, if he hadn't picked Sarah Palin.
laugh.gif

Like the Kwame Brown of VP candidates.

1. Eff mccain man I don't like that guy either
2. No doo doo
3. The argument is that dude cannot be in any government position, except he is running for president and is probably going to win, a paradox if you ask me

Wow...I can't wait until this election year is over. So much heat on it....I do not even care anymore. OP you're funny Ha.

What is morally reprehensible about smoking marijunana anyway?

I think people who favor incarcerating and ruining the lives of non-viloent pot smokers have no morals....people like you.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

He has openly admitted to smoking marijuana, a notion that would immediately disqualify ANYONE from a position with the government.

indifferent.gif
are you stupid?

for one, you don't know what you're talking about. Obama's drug use was over 25 years ago. it would not come into play in security clearance matters.

second, if his drug use disqualifies him, then pretty much any and every politician alive during the 60s-70s is disqualified. you would be hardpressed to find one person who grew up in that time period who didn't at least smoke weed.

yea, im sorry. I TOOOOOOTALLYYYY forgot that everything you've done prior to 25 years ago is just thrown away on ur backround check....

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

nerd.gif

tired.gif
what?... you have no response to that so you hit me with a
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

What is morally reprehensible about smoking marijunana anyway?

I think people who favor incarcerating and ruining the lives of non-viloent pot smokers have no morals....people like you.

nice post count for that post....420 how ironic

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

nerd.gif

tired.gif
what?... you have no response to that so you hit me with a
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Fall back
laugh.gif
, my response to what i read was "
tired.gif
"

I'm not even old enough to vote so a legit response doesn't matter..Lay off
laugh.gif

So,
indifferent.gif
right back at you.

90% of doods who play bball get lifted - forgive him.

Arnold used roids, wasn't born here, has an accent - he's gov of my state which has a GDP more than twice that of the top 11-20 nations.

Back
Top Bottom