NT was this a b move? UPDATE

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I talked to some old heads and they're advice is to lay low and get the 50 involved if anything else escalates.

So you're not going clubbing tonight?

I talked to some old heads and they're advice is to lay low and get the 50 involved if anything else escalates.

So you're not going clubbing tonight?

i was in a similar situation about a month ago at adams morgan in DC...chilling with a couple of out of towners..no girl involved.

long story short. my boy with the whip was pissy drunk. i took his keys drove around looking for a parking spot while we wait for the others to come out. found one, as i was reversing some idiot nose dives into my parking spot with his car. i reversed so that he couldnt accommodate himself. some goons step out the car talking wreckless, with their hands under shirt saying they got heat. im like "+%@% ya. you better shoot me" both of the guys that were in the car ran out. im sitting in the car like "
indifferent.gif
....wth just happen here"...

i was in a similar situation about a month ago at adams morgan in DC...chilling with a couple of out of towners..no girl involved.

long story short. my boy with the whip was pissy drunk. i took his keys drove around looking for a parking spot while we wait for the others to come out. found one, as i was reversing some idiot nose dives into my parking spot with his car. i reversed so that he couldnt accommodate himself. some goons step out the car talking wreckless, with their hands under shirt saying they got heat. im like "+%@% ya. you better shoot me" both of the guys that were in the car ran out. im sitting in the car like "
indifferent.gif
....wth just happen here"...

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

i wouldnt trust anything shorty says..

& OP, out of all your friends you was the only one to run? if so then smh

laugh.gif
 Yeah, out of all of us it was just me and the guy who got whacked by the club who were really instigating though. The other guys wanted none of it and in fact I heard as soon as I bounced and my buddy got clubbed they were able to calm the situation down real quick.

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

i wouldnt trust anything shorty says..

& OP, out of all your friends you was the only one to run? if so then smh

laugh.gif
 Yeah, out of all of us it was just me and the guy who got whacked by the club who were really instigating though. The other guys wanted none of it and in fact I heard as soon as I bounced and my buddy got clubbed they were able to calm the situation down real quick.

Fighting over a #%+## messenger. Where were your boys when you were getting that 9-iron to the shoulder? If they didn't have any intention of jumping in, then you had every right to book it right then and there. If they were on their way to help you, your boys were outnumbered, therefore getting one of your boys' face rearranged, then yeah, you pulled a #%+## move. Then again, golf clubs was a #%+## move, too. 

But you should have ignored that dumb %%# club promoter from the get go. Come on, man. I'm disappointed in you. He told you and your boys that you guys didn't know who you were messing with. Who the *@*$ cares? Go the *@*$ home. Now you got yourself in beef and you're so worried about it that you post this !%*! on Niketalk.

Lay low and don't go to that club again. Who the *@*$ threatens people and tells them to meet them at a place and apologize on their knees? Not sure if serious...
So please learn from this stupid !@! situation. For your safety. I don't want you getting capped over some broad and a thirsty club promoter.

Originally Posted by jookz

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
 how does dude have the girls number?

Dog, yall got played by ol girl

Fighting over a #%+## messenger. Where were your boys when you were getting that 9-iron to the shoulder? If they didn't have any intention of jumping in, then you had every right to book it right then and there. If they were on their way to help you, your boys were outnumbered, therefore getting one of your boys' face rearranged, then yeah, you pulled a #%+## move. Then again, golf clubs was a #%+## move, too. 

But you should have ignored that dumb %%# club promoter from the get go. Come on, man. I'm disappointed in you. He told you and your boys that you guys didn't know who you were messing with. Who the *@*$ cares? Go the *@*$ home. Now you got yourself in beef and you're so worried about it that you post this !%*! on Niketalk.

Lay low and don't go to that club again. Who the *@*$ threatens people and tells them to meet them at a place and apologize on their knees? Not sure if serious...
So please learn from this stupid !@! situation. For your safety. I don't want you getting capped over some broad and a thirsty club promoter.

Originally Posted by jookz

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
 how does dude have the girls number?

Dog, yall got played by ol girl

F that dogg!!! If they was really bout it u woulda seen that heater after he made those calls n not some nine irons....I say yall go find dat foo instead of hiding with ur tail in between yo legs...dis foo too scary to do somethin himself obviously

I think it was less about the girl and more about the promoter being disrespectful. None of my boys or me were interested in that girl at all. They were just good friends, I don't even know the girl but remember thinking "damn her eyes are real far apart".

I think it was less about the girl and more about the promoter being disrespectful. None of my boys or me were interested in that girl at all. They were just good friends, I don't even know the girl but remember thinking "damn her eyes are real far apart".

F that dogg!!! If they was really bout it u woulda seen that heater after he made those calls n not some nine irons....I say yall go find dat foo instead of hiding with ur tail in between yo legs...dis foo too scary to do somethin himself obviously

So you go out of your way to start the fight when all your boys were doing was talking about it and when it starts they watch and when you get hit with golf clubs you run and they watch, long enough until one of them gets beat pretty badly
laugh.gif
Why didn't you're boys dip with you when they saw they had golf clubs and you run?

Seems like cowardice but a lot more stupidity on both sides.

EDIT

As far as these golf club lames and this proposition. Pretend to agree with it. Get more of your friends to then follow your boy and the girl to wherever this meeting is and all of you can apologize to them with steel pipes.

So you go out of your way to start the fight when all your boys were doing was talking about it and when it starts they watch and when you get hit with golf clubs you run and they watch, long enough until one of them gets beat pretty badly
laugh.gif
Why didn't you're boys dip with you when they saw they had golf clubs and you run?

Seems like cowardice but a lot more stupidity on both sides.

EDIT

As far as these golf club lames and this proposition. Pretend to agree with it. Get more of your friends to then follow your boy and the girl to wherever this meeting is and all of you can apologize to them with steel pipes.

Yo Sauuce,

I don't think you pulled a !%!#! move because you thought it was going to be a one-on-one. He came with his boys armed with golf clubs. You just acted on your own instincts. You're not @!%**$* Chuck Norris.

You're right, it was more on the club promoter being a ****. Your female friend should have been more responsible. I can't believe she would have you guys get into some %%@! just because some club promoter was trying to get at her. 
Again, just drop this whole thing and lay low.

Yo Sauuce,

I don't think you pulled a !%!#! move because you thought it was going to be a one-on-one. He came with his boys armed with golf clubs. You just acted on your own instincts. You're not @!%**$* Chuck Norris.

You're right, it was more on the club promoter being a ****. Your female friend should have been more responsible. I can't believe she would have you guys get into some %%@! just because some club promoter was trying to get at her. 
Again, just drop this whole thing and lay low.

Your homeboy was buggin' tryin to save that joint that wasn't his girl. You're buggin' leaving your people behind and all of y'all are for willingly fighting these dudes in a parking lot after he made a call...don't ever fight someone who makes calls, you have no clue what they're bringing to the table.

Your homeboy was buggin' tryin to save that joint that wasn't his girl. You're buggin' leaving your people behind and all of y'all are for willingly fighting these dudes in a parking lot after he made a call...don't ever fight someone who makes calls, you have no clue what they're bringing to the table.

Back
Top Bottom