NT was this a b move? UPDATE

do you really think that any real street @%@$# is gonna name a place to meet and apologize like this is elementary school. What kind of grown man threatens your life and in the same sentence tells you where hes chilling at a certain time. either this guy is frauding or he has NO respect at all for you manhood lol 

do you really think that any real street @%@$# is gonna name a place to meet and apologize like this is elementary school. What kind of grown man threatens your life and in the same sentence tells you where hes chilling at a certain time. either this guy is frauding or he has NO respect at all for you manhood lol 

Originally Posted by proper english

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
 how does dude have the girls number?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
 how does dude have the girls number?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Noooo lololololPFL. This has potential. How come NT doesn't have a goon squad ready to back up the fam?Kidding....RIP OP hoping your still alive to update this thread

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Noooo lololololPFL. This has potential. How come NT doesn't have a goon squad ready to back up the fam?Kidding....RIP OP hoping your still alive to update this thread

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

30t6p3b.gif

All that over a chick. The power of the p is amazin.
Idiots never learn. All the women out there and OP and the other party are fighting over a 6 at best. When are y'all going to learn to stop fighting over women that have no relation to you? She'll cry for a week while one of you are dead and then she'll be out getting her back blown out again.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

30t6p3b.gif

All that over a chick. The power of the p is amazin.
Idiots never learn. All the women out there and OP and the other party are fighting over a 6 at best. When are y'all going to learn to stop fighting over women that have no relation to you? She'll cry for a week while one of you are dead and then she'll be out getting her back blown out again.

I talked to some old heads and they're advice is to lay low and get the 50 involved if anything else escalates.

I talked to some old heads and they're advice is to lay low and get the 50 involved if anything else escalates.

ol girl playing both sides of the fence ,she passing along messages oh hell naw

op how you gonna jump bad then when things get heated you run ?

when will dudes learn to stop fighting over P that ain't theirs
30t6p3b.gif

ol girl playing both sides of the fence ,she passing along messages oh hell naw

op how you gonna jump bad then when things get heated you run ?

when will dudes learn to stop fighting over P that ain't theirs
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ you not even being one of the main "cuffers" but still instigating a fight.

You don't have anything to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'll tell your story years after your death

roll.gif
@ you not even being one of the main "cuffers" but still instigating a fight.

You don't have anything to worry about.

Spoiler [+]
I'll tell your story years after your death

i wouldnt trust anything shorty says..

& OP, out of all your friends you was the only one to run? if so then smh

i wouldnt trust anything shorty says..

& OP, out of all your friends you was the only one to run? if so then smh

Back
Top Bottom