NT was this a b move? UPDATE

OP, you're from Vancouver right?

Was this at the Boss nightclub (formerly known as the A-T-L?)

Nah, running away wasn't the wrong thing to do, losing your temper isn't worth losing your life over. You never know what type of crazy people you're messing with out there. Start carrying a aluminum bat in your car for self defense.

your boy got a sand wedge to the beak because you ran out on him. the only acceptable reason to run in that situation is if it's life and death.

you piped up like a pitbull but proved you piss like a poodle. plus the rest of your posse seem like pussycats.

leave town, start fresh somewhere like Montana... it's pretty safe there, i assume.

your boy got a sand wedge to the beak because you ran out on him. the only acceptable reason to run in that situation is if it's life and death.

you piped up like a pitbull but proved you piss like a poodle. plus the rest of your posse seem like pussycats.

leave town, start fresh somewhere like Montana... it's pretty safe there, i assume.

you ran from your boys, they get beat up, now someone wants too clap you?

well first RIP

and you deserve it

you ran from your boys, they get beat up, now someone wants too clap you?

well first RIP

and you deserve it

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite

Your screwed in both situations OP,you're forced to kneel down and "apologize" as a grown man and then get the %+@% beaten out of you or you don't go and they're coming after you.

You should just pack up all your %+@% and leave town now.

Your screwed in both situations OP,you're forced to kneel down and "apologize" as a grown man and then get the %+@% beaten out of you or you don't go and they're coming after you.

You should just pack up all your %+@% and leave town now.

This thread has potential to become good.

*Takes a seat on the sidelines*

Why do people always got to act stupid at the club?  Thirsty dude should've just took the L and kept it moving.  Do you live in a small town or something?  How can those guys even find you or your friends?  Just don't go to that club again.  Them wanting to shoot you over some stupid fight is dumb.

Here's how it should have gone:

-On your way out, the club promoter called your friends out for c-blocking him, and tells them they don't know who they're messing with.
-You guys leave.

For the life of me, I can't even begin to comprehend why the hell anybody would choose to ruin their night by getting in fights over NOTHING. So he said you don't know who you're messing with, WHO THE %%$# CARES?
laugh.gif

Why keep escalating things and then waste your time fighting or catching a beatdown? Me personally, I'd rather leave the club and get a late night snack and then go home and smash/crash depending upon the situation. What the hell did you guys have to gain from starting a fight with the guy?

Why do people always got to act stupid at the club?  Thirsty dude should've just took the L and kept it moving.  Do you live in a small town or something?  How can those guys even find you or your friends?  Just don't go to that club again.  Them wanting to shoot you over some stupid fight is dumb.

Back
Top Bottom