NT was this a b move? UPDATE

This thread has potential to become good.

*Takes a seat on the sidelines*

Here's how it should have gone:

-On your way out, the club promoter called your friends out for c-blocking him, and tells them they don't know who they're messing with.
-You guys leave.

For the life of me, I can't even begin to comprehend why the hell anybody would choose to ruin their night by getting in fights over NOTHING. So he said you don't know who you're messing with, WHO THE %%$# CARES?
laugh.gif

Why keep escalating things and then waste your time fighting or catching a beatdown? Me personally, I'd rather leave the club and get a late night snack and then go home and smash/crash depending upon the situation. What the hell did you guys have to gain from starting a fight with the guy?

Lol ahhh hell naw. OP do not get on your knees & apologize. Dont go out like that. Now thats a B move.

Lol ahhh hell naw. OP do not get on your knees & apologize. Dont go out like that. Now thats a B move.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
The promotor guy has the girls number. She's the middle man relaying messages between my friend and the promotor. She told my boy she hasn't given out his number to the promotor guy though. The deal is that she comes with one of us to meet up with them to make sure nothing goes down but I don't trust this girl (maybe cause I don't even know her).
I'm feeling like its empty threats too, but my boy knows alotta promotors who are friends and acquaintances and they're all saying we messed with the wrong peeps. 
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

if you're from vancouver... holla at me. i got shooters on deck!

Spoiler [+]
sike. RIP my dude.

if you're from vancouver... holla at me. i got shooters on deck!

Spoiler [+]
sike. RIP my dude.

put on your boots and big boy pants. it's time to go to war. meet them up, eye them down, and take your beating. take them out one by one. they want you to kneel and apologize? you need to make them kneel and beg for their lives

put on your boots and big boy pants. it's time to go to war. meet them up, eye them down, and take your beating. take them out one by one. they want you to kneel and apologize? you need to make them kneel and beg for their lives

fear only god. if homie really is a promoter and got a good thing goin for him why waste it all on ur %@$*%@@?

fear only god. if homie really is a promoter and got a good thing goin for him why waste it all on ur %@$*%@@?

Get a piece. Give the girl your address. Wait for it.

But check the laws there. I'm not sure what's what in Canada. I know in TX it'd go down if people trespass on your property.

Get a piece. Give the girl your address. Wait for it.

But check the laws there. I'm not sure what's what in Canada. I know in TX it'd go down if people trespass on your property.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

As soon as I saw 3 dudes with golf clubs I actually said out loud "OH #%+@" and had this face 
eek.gif
 and bounced. Full on sprint down the road. 
lmao im picturin this
pics of the girl the promoter and friends beastin over

Originally Posted by sauuceking

As soon as I saw 3 dudes with golf clubs I actually said out loud "OH #%+@" and had this face 
eek.gif
 and bounced. Full on sprint down the road. 
lmao im picturin this
pics of the girl the promoter and friends beastin over

Back
Top Bottom