NT was this a b move? UPDATE

Originally Posted by proper english

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin. 

roll.gif

But this is why you always carry a baseball bat (or golf club) with you.

My friends dad, a 50-year-old Wall Street business man, carries a baseball bat in his trunk just for these moments lol

You never know when somethings going to happen, always be prepared
laugh.gif

roll.gif

But this is why you always carry a baseball bat (or golf club) with you.

My friends dad, a 50-year-old Wall Street business man, carries a baseball bat in his trunk just for these moments lol

You never know when somethings going to happen, always be prepared
laugh.gif

I dont understand though, where the heck did you run? Did you just Forrest Gump it and run all the way home?

I can understand running away from the dudes with clubs but at least turn around to see what's about to go down with your friends?
laugh.gif

This whole story is hilarious. You're trying to play innocent when you actually started the fight. Then the 6 is actually homegirls with the promoters trying to set up a Mexican standoff
laugh.gif
Old Enrique Iglesias I can be your hero steez

I dont understand though, where the heck did you run? Did you just Forrest Gump it and run all the way home?

I can understand running away from the dudes with clubs but at least turn around to see what's about to go down with your friends?
laugh.gif

This whole story is hilarious. You're trying to play innocent when you actually started the fight. Then the 6 is actually homegirls with the promoters trying to set up a Mexican standoff
laugh.gif
Old Enrique Iglesias I can be your hero steez

I did a lap around the block expecting someone to give chase or my boys to follow me, but none of the 2 happened so I circled back and the one guy already got the iron to the face and the situation was pretty much done by then.

I did a lap around the block expecting someone to give chase or my boys to follow me, but none of the 2 happened so I circled back and the one guy already got the iron to the face and the situation was pretty much done by then.

Somewhere in the USA there is a mediocre chick Laughing at all of you and feeling like Beyonce out on the streets...shame on every single one of ya.

Somewhere in the USA there is a mediocre chick Laughing at all of you and feeling like Beyonce out on the streets...shame on every single one of ya.

in all seriousness op this guy is a CLUB PROMOTER

not john gotti

tell him to %!*@ off and forget about it

youre getting worked up over nothing

in all seriousness op this guy is a CLUB PROMOTER

not john gotti

tell him to %!*@ off and forget about it

youre getting worked up over nothing

laugh.gif
at you doing laps around the block while homeboy is getting mashed out with golf clubs, and you tryna' get some cardio in, thinking to yourself, "oh (#@% they gettin' mauled out. I'll jump in next go round if it's still a fight going on, "... makes another lap, "damn, still! I'll get'em next time back around," then after a couple laps of passing by and your hommies still taking L's, just scrapped the whole idea of jumping in and went home and did some stretches, ate a protein shake, posted on NT.
runner.gif

laugh.gif
at you doing laps around the block while homeboy is getting mashed out with golf clubs, and you tryna' get some cardio in, thinking to yourself, "oh (#@% they gettin' mauled out. I'll jump in next go round if it's still a fight going on, "... makes another lap, "damn, still! I'll get'em next time back around," then after a couple laps of passing by and your hommies still taking L's, just scrapped the whole idea of jumping in and went home and did some stretches, ate a protein shake, posted on NT.
runner.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

roll.gif
roll.gif

So you got into a fight defending a 6? C'mon you shoulda just left the club

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

roll.gif
roll.gif

So you got into a fight defending a 6? C'mon you shoulda just left the club

Back
Top Bottom