NT was this a b move? UPDATE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

Question...how are these guys getting in contact w. you in the first place? Seems like if it's that easy, they'd come find you rather than sending out an invite
laugh.gif

Might wanna bring something more formidable than a golf club to your sit, oops kneel down.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
at you doing laps around the block while homeboy is getting mashed out with golf clubs, and you tryna' get some cardio in, thinking to yourself, "oh (#@% they gettin' mauled out. I'll jump in next go round if it's still a fight going on, "... makes another lap, "damn, still! I'll get'em next time back around," then after a couple laps of passing by and your hommies still taking L's, just scrapped the whole idea of jumping in and went home and did some stretches, ate a protein shake, posted on NT.
runner.gif

I swear your posts are always funny

Jy0yW.gif

laugh.gif
at you doing laps around the block while homeboy is getting mashed out with golf clubs, and you tryna' get some cardio in, thinking to yourself, "oh (#@% they gettin' mauled out. I'll jump in next go round if it's still a fight going on, "... makes another lap, "damn, still! I'll get'em next time back around," then after a couple laps of passing by and your hommies still taking L's, just scrapped the whole idea of jumping in and went home and did some stretches, ate a protein shake, posted on NT.
runner.gif

I swear your posts are always funny

Jy0yW.gif

I would say no OP...your boys were dumb for sticking around when the others were using golf clubs. Someone could have been killed.

Call it a B move all you want, at least you are here to talk about it.

I would say no OP...your boys were dumb for sticking around when the others were using golf clubs. Someone could have been killed.

Call it a B move all you want, at least you are here to talk about it.

laugh.gif
runner.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
runner.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
runner.gif
Got me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
runner.gif
Got me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meet them up, kneel in front of him, say sorry.

Spoiler [+]
THEN BITE HIS BALLS OFF, CHEW IT IN HIS FACE, AND LAUGH

Meet them up, kneel in front of him, say sorry.

Spoiler [+]
THEN BITE HIS BALLS OFF, CHEW IT IN HIS FACE, AND LAUGH

Back
Top Bottom