NT was this a b move? UPDATE

Who the %!%% fights??

Like how is it even an option??

Childish mentality is childish. What are you a cowboy?

Smh

Who the %!%% fights??

Like how is it even an option??

Childish mentality is childish. What are you a cowboy?

Smh

sounds like a stage from grand theft auto

but yea ur a garden tool for dippin on your guys when YOU really threw the first blows, even tho u didnt start the situation

sounds like a stage from grand theft auto

but yea ur a garden tool for dippin on your guys when YOU really threw the first blows, even tho u didnt start the situation

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

CRYINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.

laugh.gif
My dude got in a fight w. King Arthur & the Knights of the roundtable...

CRYINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

mane grab that shotty and see whats good might as well finish what you started and if you dont got one buy one

mane grab that shotty and see whats good might as well finish what you started and if you dont got one buy one

damn, mistake #1 OP you shouldn't have popped off, YOU made the situation worse

but the only course of action is to go to the meeting but have some goons posted up on some sniper hawkeye !*! and have them pick N's off.... you probably dont have snipers so go to a location you know and have the goons ready to get it in.

im not joking cuz if you really messed with the wrong dudes then you have to strike first....

BTW have ur goons shoot the 6 in the crossfire.... cuz if she didnt set you up, she is a +!@% for passing messages instead of deading the situation when promoter dude called.

damn, mistake #1 OP you shouldn't have popped off, YOU made the situation worse

but the only course of action is to go to the meeting but have some goons posted up on some sniper hawkeye !*! and have them pick N's off.... you probably dont have snipers so go to a location you know and have the goons ready to get it in.

im not joking cuz if you really messed with the wrong dudes then you have to strike first....

BTW have ur goons shoot the 6 in the crossfire.... cuz if she didnt set you up, she is a +!@% for passing messages instead of deading the situation when promoter dude called.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I AM THAT DUDE wrote:
roll.gif
 I'm not gonna lie, in my head I was thinking "highschool track team and plyometrics training don't fail me now". Fight or flight, took flight with no hesitation. 
smokin.gif
 What was even worse was after that sprint I was hungry as a mofo. I asked my dudes if they wanted to stop at McDs on our way home but they all gave me the
indifferent.gif
 especially the guy that got the club to his grill/face. 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

6cf25caeb3e6506c410c0dd3910c8bbf8213da4.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I AM THAT DUDE wrote:
roll.gif
 I'm not gonna lie, in my head I was thinking "highschool track team and plyometrics training don't fail me now". Fight or flight, took flight with no hesitation. 
smokin.gif
 What was even worse was after that sprint I was hungry as a mofo. I asked my dudes if they wanted to stop at McDs on our way home but they all gave me the
indifferent.gif
 especially the guy that got the club to his grill/face. 
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

6cf25caeb3e6506c410c0dd3910c8bbf8213da4.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Get a piece. Give the girl your address. Wait for it.

But check the laws there. I'm not sure what's what in Canada. I know in TX it'd go down if people trespass on your property.

Fixed. OP, I suggest you figure out what this chick is about before you guys keep dealing with the wacky broad. She seems shady.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Get a piece. Give the girl your address. Wait for it.

But check the laws there. I'm not sure what's what in Canada. I know in TX it'd go down if people trespass on your property.

Fixed. OP, I suggest you figure out what this chick is about before you guys keep dealing with the wacky broad. She seems shady.

BTW, the promoter smashed. My hommie is a club/concert promoter and I know a dude out of OKC who I met when we were setting up the And 1 event, and they smang. I mean, he's 31 with 19 kids so that tells you right there, and I wouldn't doubt it's 3 or 4 walking around that got attributed to some other (*#^#. Before most of his shows/events, he gets the DJ to introduce him as "___ the CEO" which is his nickname and I have literally seen dude steal chics off of actual "celebrities" like Pretty Ricky. If you know one, just check his facebook page and look at the chics straight putting themselves out there on his wall. And the funny thing is, he;s not even really paid. Dude works at Goodyear and does that on the side. Then he;ll do an event, be paid, then on a $ drought until the next one.

As for you and your friends, you all kind of left each other out to dry. And
laugh.gif
, I didn't even think that marquee code would still work and if so, not on yuku. That's from early 90s web design

Back
Top Bottom