NT was this a b move? UPDATE

BTW, the promoter smashed. My hommie is a club/concert promoter and I know a dude out of OKC who I met when we were setting up the And 1 event, and they smang. I mean, he's 31 with 19 kids so that tells you right there, and I wouldn't doubt it's 3 or 4 walking around that got attributed to some other (*#^#. Before most of his shows/events, he gets the DJ to introduce him as "___ the CEO" which is his nickname and I have literally seen dude steal chics off of actual "celebrities" like Pretty Ricky. If you know one, just check his facebook page and look at the chics straight putting themselves out there on his wall. And the funny thing is, he;s not even really paid. Dude works at Goodyear and does that on the side. Then he;ll do an event, be paid, then on a $ drought until the next one.

As for you and your friends, you all kind of left each other out to dry. And
laugh.gif
, I didn't even think that marquee code would still work and if so, not on yuku. That's from early 90s web design

So you had the courage to back up your bros initially but as soon as real +!** goes down you +%!+@ out. Sounds more like you were in it for the action and not because you wanted to back your "friends" up.

So you had the courage to back up your bros initially but as soon as real +!** goes down you +%!+@ out. Sounds more like you were in it for the action and not because you wanted to back your "friends" up.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Who the %!%% fights??

Like how is it even an option??

Childish mentality is childish. What are you a cowboy?

Smh

That's exactly how dudes lose their lives out there over NOTHING...stupid.I'm starting to think OP is just trollin though.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Who the %!%% fights??

Like how is it even an option??

Childish mentality is childish. What are you a cowboy?

Smh

That's exactly how dudes lose their lives out there over NOTHING...stupid.I'm starting to think OP is just trollin though.

you w 6 dudes and only one of em has your back. i woulda been out too. you knew u was wrong for askin for mcdonalds tho
laugh.gif

you w 6 dudes and only one of em has your back. i woulda been out too. you knew u was wrong for askin for mcdonalds tho
laugh.gif

Was this at gossip man?

Tell him youre gonna apologize and roll with an even bigger crew, like 60 deep and smash those idiots

Was this at gossip man?

Tell him youre gonna apologize and roll with an even bigger crew, like 60 deep and smash those idiots

yea i dont blame you for dipping on some dudes with clubs but why you gonna stick around while dude is making calls and telling you to meet him in the parking lot after he already seen you and your crew. Cuz u know he wasnt gonna just bring one homie unless he had the heat he was gonna get the goon squad and roll you out.But yea tell them your gonna apologize and bring the whole hood with you and rush them on some braveheart steez and stomp them fools out. And post pics of the 6 so we can see what you fools were even fightin over.

yea i dont blame you for dipping on some dudes with clubs but why you gonna stick around while dude is making calls and telling you to meet him in the parking lot after he already seen you and your crew. Cuz u know he wasnt gonna just bring one homie unless he had the heat he was gonna get the goon squad and roll you out.But yea tell them your gonna apologize and bring the whole hood with you and rush them on some braveheart steez and stomp them fools out. And post pics of the 6 so we can see what you fools were even fightin over.

what you did was right in terms of protecting yourself, but your story was kind of weird. You said it was a one on one, but then you said your boy got clobbered. It seems like you bounced on your squad during the beef at which point you are without a doubt a coward. And if someone gets the impression that they can get another human to kneel down and apologize, you must be a punk.

what you did was right in terms of protecting yourself, but your story was kind of weird. You said it was a one on one, but then you said your boy got clobbered. It seems like you bounced on your squad during the beef at which point you are without a doubt a coward. And if someone gets the impression that they can get another human to kneel down and apologize, you must be a punk.

i don't get how your friends tried to help her by cuffing but the guy still got her number anyways...

and now she's passing messages back and forth?

i dont think she wanted/needed your help in the first place...

i don't get how your friends tried to help her by cuffing but the guy still got her number anyways...

and now she's passing messages back and forth?

i dont think she wanted/needed your help in the first place...

Originally Posted by sauuceking

UPDATE:
So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sucks for you guys.
laugh.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully all works out though.[/color]

Originally Posted by proper english

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

UPDATE:
So I just got a call from my boy. Apparently, the guys from last night want one of to meet them somewhere and kneel down and apologize or they're coming after us. Situation seems bigger than I originally thought. Also, seems like a trap to go meet them to apologize. Sounds like they just want us to catch a beatdown.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sucks for you guys.
laugh.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully all works out though.[/color]

Originally Posted by proper english

YO OP.. i heard you like going to clubs, so i bought some clubs so i can club you while you go clubbin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom