NT Uber Drivers

sooperhooper sooperhooper so how much do you make hourly on average? I just feel that Ubereats wouldnt be worth the pay with gas + mileage. I cant speak off of experience though, just thinking of trying it. Also thanks for the vid, great info.

I cant use my whip for Uber since its a coupe.

sooperhooper sooperhooper so how much do you make hourly on average? I just feel that Ubereats wouldnt be worth the pay with gas + mileage. I cant speak off of experience though, just thinking of trying it. Also thanks for the vid, great info.

I cant use my whip for Uber since its a coupe.

Thanks bro. Average between $14-$22/ hour. I do pretty good with tips though too.

My car is ok on gas, so that's about 25 every other day.

15 trips should put you around 100 easy. It's a LOT more busy now than it was this time last year.

Ive been driving for a long time, I think he should've just asked her to request the ride again.

I've done that.... people try to get over on you but hey that's the Deal with UBER you got to know you're not dealing with the greatest people on earth

Here's 3 Baddies I've given rides to... Not for free but I've given rides to them

Nathalie Paris she was only 16 years old when I gave her a ride but she was HOT
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.32.02 PM.png

Fany Negusha

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.33.45 PM.png

Chloe Sevigny (I took a pic with her and basically the Night Cap on my life)

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.34.48 PM.png

But for real, there's days where I was pissed off, that I knew I couldn't drive because I'd be irritable.

Ive been driving for a long time, I think he should've just asked her to request the ride again.

I've done that.... people try to get over on you but hey that's the Deal with UBER you got to know you're not dealing with the greatest people on earth

Here's 3 Baddies I've given rides to... Not for free but I've given rides to them

Nathalie Paris she was only 16 years old when I gave her a ride but she was HOT
Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.32.02 PM.png

Fany Negusha

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.33.45 PM.png

Chloe Sevigny (I took a pic with her and basically the Night Cap on my life)

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.34.48 PM.png

But for real, there's days where I was pissed off, that I knew I couldn't drive because I'd be irritable.

Where do you drive? :nerd:

Most famous person I ever gave a ride to was Marquette King. That guy was hilarious the entire 10 minutes I was with him.

Whenever a rider cancels on me I just continue to drive them to wherever they requested them I call Uber support and tell them what happened. They can tell you’re not trying to get over on them because they track your whereabouts with the GPS. The system isn’t perfect but there’s more than one way to deal with a shady rider.

All 3 of them women were picked up in Hollywood / Midtowne (La Brea area next to UNDEFEATED) and the Hollywood hills (worst place to drive)

And all 3 were cool as shiiii

a lot of B list instagrammer chicks, they all want attention... only chicks hitting on me have been drunk. So it's a NO GO

Picked up Shmookie Margiella and his boy at P Diddy's mansion... from a Friendsgiving party

Also took people to the Pilot Episode Premier for STRANGER THINGS when it wasn't even on Netflix yet.

It seems everyones in the entertainment business down here, so that's why you can't be mad / in a bad mood

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting into the food delivery business and I'd like to know what your thoughts are regarding the following as far as which ones do you prefer:

1) UberEats
2) Door Dash
3) GrubHub
4) Postmates
5) Any more you think I'm missing

I don't mind driving for awhile and I understand that earnings are determined by how much work you put into it. Though it'd be nice to know and understand which of these pay reasonably.

Thanks in advance!

I drove for lyft/sidecar waaayyy back when they first came out in SF for a little bit just for fun, like a few rides a week. Back then passengers used to be much more engaging, I had many conversations about all kinds of random topics with almost all the passengers. Back then, lyft/sidecar was almost more of a social experiment rather than ride service, that’s what I liked about it. After a while the passengers just got in and kept to themselves (that’s fine too, I do that sometimes as a passenger as well these days). Same goes for the drivers.

With sidecar, their app allowed drivers to set their own parameters like prefered pickup radius and preferred drop-off zones which was really cool. What I used to do was set my preferred dropoff zone around my work office, so in the mornings when I’d commute to work, I’d turn on the app and hopefully catch a passenger going the same way. I probably got like 4 people per week going the same way I was, so I never went out of my way to drop someone off. Then I’d reverse the settings on my commute home from work and try my luck getting a passenger going the same way. They even let driver’s set their own prices, there was a multiplier setting that could be set between 0.5X - 10X or something like that if I remember correctly. ****, I used to give out 0.5X rides all the time. :lol:

Eventually sidecar ceased operations because couldn’t compete with lyft and uber, they just didn’t get enough funding ($15M total, I thinkg) and more importantly brand recognition. Sidecar was actually the first of the rideshare companies to come out, but they were never able to expand outside of San Francisco like lyft and uber did.

The most “famous” person I gave a ride to was that one lesbian black chick from that one season of the real world san francisco. She was telling how she got smacked or something in a fight at one of those bars on Polk street while they were filming. :lol:

Hey guys, I'm looking into getting into the food delivery business and I'd like to know what your thoughts are regarding the following as far as which ones do you prefer:

1) UberEats
2) Door Dash
3) GrubHub
4) Postmates
5) Any more you think I'm missing

I don't mind driving for awhile and I understand that earnings are determined by how much work you put into it. Though it'd be nice to know and understand which of these pay reasonably.

Thanks in advance!

Check out my video at the top of this page for info on ubereats.

Not sure if this has been discussed here, but any thoughts/opinions on using a Rent-A-Car to drive with Uber?

Never done it but I'm pretty sure your insurance document has to state the car your driving. I have used a friend's car once...and it worked fine, but I did already have my documents in order for my main car (just added as a second car for the night). If you do it...I'd say use hyrecar, or one like it they are already Uber/Lyft approved and cost around the same as a rental.

Any way to filter only ubereats requests on the uber driver app? My car qualifies for everything, so I keep getting uberx requests. Only wanna do eats

I worked the 12 hours it will let you the other day in the Atlanta area and made like 250$. It's pretty cool, but sometimes I just avoid it entirely during rush hour.

Today my truck broke down at a red bull warehouse. I got like 40 free dented sugar free red bulls. :lol:

Anyways I got an Uber and told my boss to come pick up his piece of garbage truck and left it at redbull.

This dude shows up in a new vw gli modded to hell and we got like a 45 minute ride. He’s just smashing through traffic. He said it’s his only job and he only works 30 hours a week. Either he’s killing it or he has money coming in elsewhere.

Sometimes I just want to cop a Kia and Uber it until the wheels fall off. Seems pretty chill and I can shoot the **** with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom