NT Uber Drivers

DTbfsgdVAAIIBnl.jpg

Made 50 bucks last night doing 6 trips. Could of made more started around 1 ended at 230. Easiest money I ever made

Ya boy been flourishing out here in these streets b. Made about 300 so far. Started lyft the other day seems to pay better than Uber.

Attachments

• BD8858BF-3C6D-4E62-9A85-AAA4C5122DAE.png
    BD8858BF-3C6D-4E62-9A85-AAA4C5122DAE.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 56
My comments for uber eats acts strange. The comment will appear for a few hours then disappear. The uber process is smooth but their tech support needs help.

After I completed my Uber quest for 30 rides 2 weeks ago, I never got one again. No one has an idea on how often they show up?

Usually around holidays or inclement weather. There was a 'winter storm watch' here in Austin last week. I made a killing. Virtually no one was on the roads, the weather wasn't even that bad. Chicks looking at me like a damn hero when I show up with their food.

I hate that McDonald's is included now.

After I completed my Uber quest for 30 rides 2 weeks ago, I never got one again. No one has an idea on how often they show up?
Something is wrong. The quests should show up every Monday and Friday mornings. Call the support line.

Usually around holidays or inclement weather. There was a 'winter storm watch' here in Austin last week. I made a killing. Virtually no one was on the roads, the weather wasn't even that bad. Chicks looking at me like a damn hero when I show up with their food.

I hate that McDonald's is included now.
If I’m out late I turn off the deliveries option. Everyone wants McDonald’s and you have to pick it up via drive-thru. Did it maybe two times, never again. It can take 30 min or longer to get it then you only get paid $5-$7 for delivering cold fast food? Nah, I’m good off that.

Screenshot_20180202-002454.jpg
Just did a drop off at a hotel and this chick was hitting on me via text before I even got there. Definitely a hooker. She was a decent lil white chick. There was another person in the bed when I got there, I only saw an arm though. Probably her pimp.

Im thinking about driving again on the side but I dont want to mess up my new car.

Screenshot_20180202-002454.jpg
Just did a drop off at a hotel and this chick was hitting on me via text before I even got there. Definitely a hooker. She was a decent lil white chick. There was another person in the bed when I got there, I only saw an arm though. Probably her pimp.
Please continue

Nah i drive for uber eats. I dropped off the food, which was obviously for 2 or 3 people, then i glanced in the room. Those messages were after i dropped off the food.

Nah i drive for uber eats. I dropped off the food, which was obviously for 2 or 3 people, then i glanced in the room. Those messages were after i dropped off the food.
Ohh ok, what gave you the hint that she is a working girl? Nowadays I couldn't tell, young women show too much skin.

Way too aggressive via text. Looking at me seductively as i handed her the food, multiple rooms, someone already in the bed.

Way too aggressive via text. Looking at me seductively as i handed her the food, multiple rooms, someone already in the bed.
Ohh ok. That's weird. I don't user Uber eats I use Doordash and I'm pretty sure the number of the driver is some generic number through the app.

So it’s tax season. I hope everybody kept their receipts for all their purchases and maintenance. It’s all tax deductible :smile:

saved all my receipts.

has anyone received their 1099 from Uber? This would be my first year doing this with uber. Any pointers?

Screenshot_20180220-085008.jpg
I saw that. Crazy. Apparently the driver had a hard time finding the address and the customer came outside heated and snatched the food . Some words were exchanged and the customer allegedly reached in his pocket and said I'll eff you up. The driver then felt as if he needed to react in self defense and shot the customer. Here's the victim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom