• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna be hard to watch Bron go down in these finals without that finals mvp due to losing this series, but man is that boy playin! Straight at the peak of his prime bros. I'm not feeling the verbally cocky banter of his lately but he out there hoopin!

Warriors in 6...goin up on a Tuesday! Look at the last two games pull away in points to win those games and historically the warriors are known to go on cool winning streaks and a three game streak has been nothing to them.

Book it! [emoji]128175[/emoji]

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="shoeking2102"][quote name="Freeze"]so lebron has to shoot a lot...but kobe didn't? k.[/quote]Depends on the year you are talking about[/quote]sans the shaq years, was there ever a season kobe didn't have to ball out?[/quote]Yes.

The Phil Jackson years. All of them. It's no secret that Phil went to talented situations to coach.

sans the shaq years, was there ever a season kobe didn't have to ball out?

Ball out is a vague term bro. You can ball out without having to hoist up shots. From 04-05 to 07 he did have to shoot a ton and relative to that, he was pretty efficient.

Originally Posted by Freeze  
Originally Posted by shoeking2102  
Originally Posted by Freeze  
so lebron has to shoot a lot...but kobe didn't? k.
Depends on the year you are talking about
Yes.

The Phil Jackson years. All of them. It's no secret that Phil went to talented situations to coach.
why does lebron have to this year but kobe didnt have to in 06? (unless you dont think lebron is playing the right way this year)

Last edited:

frown.gif

Folks close to Steph Curry saying he was feeling lightheaded and is laying down inside the Warriors locker room. There is some concern.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) June 15, 2015
Seems to be progressing nicely given he was unconscious the entire 4th Qtr.

Last edited:

Ball out is a vague term bro. You can ball out without having to hoist up shots. From 04-05 to 07 he did have to shoot a ton and relative to that, he was pretty efficient.

I always thought the running theme with the lakers teams was 'well who is going to take the shot then?'

any of those sqauds after shaq left. 05-early 08 especially. but even when we got pau, who was gonna take the shots? fish? sasha? lamar? kobe had to keep those shot attempts high, yet he was always dogged for it.

bron is praised for it. he's doing a 'anything for his team' type thing. cats think bron wants to win more than kobe?? lmao

With 4 more missed shots, Lebron will hold the modern NBA record for most missed field goals in a NBA Finals series

Last edited:
[quote name="8tothe24"]I'm happy with myself!
*calls someone ELSE self-absorbed* :lol: That's what's up. :lol:[/quote]

:lol:

No actual happy person is advertising it online.

This is like my cousin who has "love my life" all over her IG but in reality she's the most miserable human being on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="sea manup"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]
[QUOTE name="Freeze"]sans the shaq years, was there ever a season kobe didn't have to ball out?[/QUOTE]Yes.

The Phil Jackson years. All of them. It's no secret that Phil went to talented situations to coach.[/QUOTE]
why does lebron have to this year but kobe didnt have to in 06? (unless you dont think lebron is playing the right way this year)[/quote]He didn't have to this year.

This Finals, though? These dolts are clueless when he sits.

HOWEVER, his lack of confidence in them and continued self-reliance amplifies their incompetence, no doubt.

[quote name="8tothe24"]I'm happy with myself!
*calls someone ELSE self-absorbed* :lol: That's what's up. :lol:

No actual happy person is advertising it online.

This is like my cousin who has "love my life" all over her IG but in reality she's the most miserable human being on the planet.[/quote]

Or like those rats on Tinder who refer to their kids as "my world" but when they let you sleep over they don't even feed the kids breakfast in the morning.

Last edited:
Just for kicks and giggles:

5 game stretch from Feb 24-March 5 in which Russell Westbrook recorded 4 straight triple doubles and OKC went 2-3 (this included two sets of back 2 backs)

38.2 ppg, 12.2 rpg, 9.8 apg in 38 minutes shooting 42% from the field, 26% from 3. 47% usage . Oh and he broke his face after the 3rd game and game back to get a near 50 point triple double the next game.

Lebron this series: 36.6 ppg, 12.4 rpg, 8.8 apg in 46 minutes, 38% from the field, 20% from 3. 43% usage.

So Bron is playing worse than Russ was.

Disgusting.

Didn't these women have Tamagotchi's back in the day?

My homie was always well fed, :pimp:

In rats defense, I'm sure alot these dudes who talk about these rats have kids also and don't make their kids breakfast

Playing Dad on the weekend, then want to pump out their chest ..(Not talking to anybody in particular, just trying to get dudes to think)

Last edited:
[quote name="Mister Friendly"]In rats defense, I'm sure alot these dudes who talk about these rats have kids also and don't make their kids breakfast

Playing Dad on the weekend, then want to pump out their chest[/quote]In defense of a lot of these dads, (and no, I'm absolutely not talking about myself :lol:), they were forced into positions of little to no involvement by these rats that refused him visitation then got child support for him never being around; turned him into an income.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom