Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

so...is bron....exposing himself...?
Can't really expose yourself playing against the best team in the league and you have to do it all for them
laugh.gif
he literally exposed himself last game though 

[quote name="Mister Friendly"]In rats defense, I'm sure alot these dudes who talk about these rats have kids also and don't make their kids breakfast

Playing Dad on the weekend, then want to pump out their chest
In defense of a lot of these dads, (and no, I'm absolutely not talking about myself :lol:), they were forced into positions of little to no involvement by these rats that refused him visitation then got child support for him never being around; turned him into an income.[/quote]

We know it can go both ways

Both sexes get in their feels

In rats defense, I'm sure alot these dudes who talk about these rats have kids also and don't make their kids breakfast

Playing Dad on the weekend, then want to pump out their chest ..(Not talking to anybody in particular, just trying to get dudes to think)
nah I make my kids breakfast .
Stop caping for the rats.

Last edited:
We're still doing the he can't close, mentally fragile thing with Lebron?
The Cavs losing is all that matters.

The quality of these threads :smh:

I don't have kids.
Just nieces and nephews that I can borrow and return when tired.
When they spend the night though, I give those little refrigerators breakfast in the A.M., for sure.

Last edited:
In rats defense, I'm sure alot these dudes who talk about these rats have kids also and don't make their kids breakfast

Playing Dad on the weekend, then want to pump out their chest ..(Not talking to anybody in particular, just trying to get dudes to think)
nah I make my kids breakfast .
Stop caping for the rats.

:lol: Not caping rats

I'm just saying some dudes could step up their parental skills too, myself included.. should never stop trying to get better as a parent

real mvp is steve kerr, not just this series, but the entire playoffs. the man has consistently made the right adjustments after the team loses. giving tony allen the rondo treatment and then replacing bogut with iggy in the finals. playing small ball is definitely forcing the hand of blatt. sure, warriors role players are stepping up, especially amidst mediocre play by klay and steph sleep walking through the first 3 games, but the warriors win the finals due to great coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom