Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West teams v East teams.

I think Russ coulda handled the 40 win Celtics, non scoring Bulls and overrated Hawks. *shrugs*

I'm fairly convinced at this point that very few people actually watched those Russ games especially down the stretch. Not only did he shoot his team out of games, he was worse than last years James Harden on defense.

and never mind the demoralizing effects of those quick shots, and end to end drives that led no where had on his teammates.

Last edited:
Can I make a suggestion @8tothe24
 , take some of that .01% money and take some 4th grade level Grammar classes.

Nothing College level, just the basics, Like the difference between were and we're, between your and you're.
Don't come back until you're sorted, and can use both in a sentence properly.

Got it kid! Don't forget to wipe. My GOF meter has more absorption capability than your pads.

Last edited:
[quote name="8tothe24"]:lol:

Yeah, my bad... I didn't mean to make you realize that your efame doesn't pays bills. But as a real die-hard Laker fan, I root against Dan Gilbert's toys; you can root for your sub 40% shooting GOAT heros as you fit.[/quote]You clown my e-fame because you're used to having your money buy supporters.

Thing is, I've never said I was somebody because of any wack e-fame, but you stay trying to puff your chest out over money.

Sorry; your money doesn't make you important. My bills are paid, but not from e-fame. You're nothing to me, and tons of others, and your money won't change that just like e-fame doesn't pay bills.

You're the one who started talking about me, not me. Truth is, you been gone a year and know nothing about me, but got a lot to say about me.

I've got you pegged, though. We both know it.

I know you take pride in squashing people through money talk, and I know you're used to yes-men gassing you up, and I know you can't back down because of the false illusion that you're on top.

Last edited:
I'm fairly convinced at this point that very few people actually watched those Russ games especially down the stretch. Not only did he shoot his team out of games, he was worse than last years James Harden on defense.

and never mind the demoralizing effects of those quick shots, and end to end drives that led no where had on his teammates.

Save tonights game Bron has been equally as putrid down the stretch of these Finals games.

Can I make a suggestion @8tothe24
 , take some of that .01% money and take some 4th grade level Grammar classes.

Nothing College level, just the basics, Like the difference between were and we're, between your and you're.
Don't come back until you're sorted, and can use both in a sentence properly.

Got it kid! Don't forget to wipe. My GOF meter has more absorption capability than your pads.

Oh, I was done at "don't come back until you can use it in a sentence"..,,,

I'm over it, shine on B

Save tonights game Bron has been equally as putrid down the stretch of these Finals games.
why save tonights game?

last 5 minutes: 1/4 shooting 1/2 fts 0 assists, shying away from curry leading to an open 3 

lets only bring this stuff up when westbrook does it though 

You clown my e-fame because you're used to having your money buy supporters.

Thing is, I've never said I was somebody because of any wack e-fame, but you stay trying to puff your chest out over money.

Sorry; your money doesn't make you important. My bills are paid, but not from e-fame. You're nothing to me, and tons of others, and your money won't change that just like e-fame doesn't pay bills.

You're the one who started talking about me, not me. Truth is, you been gone a year and know nothing about me, but got a lot to say about me.

I've got you pegged, though. We both know it.

I know you take pride in squashing people through money talk, and I know you're used to yes-men gassing you up, and I know you can't back down because of the false illusion that you're on top.

You win champ! Sleep well.

[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Save tonights game Bron has been equally as putrid down the stretch of these Finals games.[/quote]Nah, he was pretty bad at the end of tonight, too. :lol:

Closing out is NOT his thing.

Not even close.

Last edited:
Jordan wasn't a great 3 point shooter but he still holds his own in playoff 3 point shooting compared to other great wing scorers

Last edited:

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP  
Nah, he was pretty bad at the end of tonight, too.
laugh.gif

Closing out is NOT his thing.

Not even close.
look at these kobe fans hating on lebron 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom