Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe talk should just go away to it's own thread

The Official "Find a way to incorporate Kobe into today's events in the sporting world" thread

Last edited:
[quote name="8tothe24"]Don't worry mite, if you look to buy my season tickets I'll pass you up for the next jump off paying my bills.[/quote] = "My money makes me important... because nothing else does."

Aka "My money is my only argument."

= "I have nothing intelligent to add, but I have money, so I'll play that card again and again. And again. And everyone lets me... because money."

:lol:

I'm out here counseling kids who got molested by rich parents who knew that their money bought people's silence, but you want so badly for me to value you because of season tickets and jumpoffs.

Nah. :lol:

Last edited:
Russ takes over, team doesn't make the playoffs.

Lebby takes over, has 2 Finals wins against one of the most efficient teams of all time.

Bron ain't great, though. Same thing. :lol:

West teams v East teams.

I think Russ coulda handled the 40 win Celtics, non scoring Bulls and overrated Hawks. *shrugs*

= "My money makes me important... because nothing else does."

Aka "My money is my only argument."

= "I have nothing intelligent to add, but I have money, so I'll play that card again and again. And again. And everyone lets me... because money."

Yeah, my bad... I didn't mean to make you realize that your efame doesn't pays bills. But as a real die-hard Laker fan, I root against Dan Gilbert's toys; you can root for your sub 40% shooting GOAT heros as you fit.

AND as a father I've personally been involved with helping abused children. Those abused sexually and physically. So if you tho k you've proven something to me you haven't because I've donated my time and money to it. And if you're implying that because I've made something of myself that I'm incapable of compassion, keep selling your efame. Admins such as yourself are the reason this site has dropped off.

Last edited:
Can I make a suggestion @8tothe24  , take some of that .01% money and take some 4th grade level Grammar classes.

Nothing College level, just the basics, Like the difference between were and we're, between your and you're.

Don't come back until you're sorted, and can use both in a sentence properly.

So, uh, anybody got plans for breakfast?

Thinking about hitting up IHOP in the AM, :pimp:

The Official "Find a way to incorporate Kobe into today's events in the sporting world" thread
tbh kobe steaks could solve world hunger 
doubt it 
typical lebron steak fan 
eyes.gif

I'm out here counseling kids who got molested by rich parents who knew that their money bought people's silence, but you want so badly for me to value you because of season tickets and jumpoffs.
what would be your #1 tip for keeping kids engaged? i gotta keep 25 highschoolers entertained and learning at our summer camp next month 

tbh kobe steaks could solve world hunger 
doubt it 
typical lebron steak fan 
eyes.gif
I HATE LEBRON STEAK

inefficient and the endless media slurpage makes it unbearable. 
you must be a sactown cheeseburger guy 

I remember Jordan hitting like 8 threes in a Finals game and shrugging it off.
Now a days dudes mean mugging after hitting a three on an undrafted free agent from Australia :rofl:

If you remember that, then you probably remember how awful MJ was at shooting threes. The shrug came because he literally had the best three-point shooting performance of his career (in the Finals, no less), and he was just acknowledging that by essentially saying "I have no idea how this is happening".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom