• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
#MeloMindset
#ChecksOvaChampionships
#KnicksTape
Melo the better loser tbh
He's being a fat loser eating at all the halal carts at NY and still raking dem checks from shooting a ball in, without much effort. Plus he got a hot wife.

smokin.gif
lebron as an individual player>>>>> Kobe

Kobe's teams>>>>> Lebron's teams

Point is..

Just cause you dont care, you dont apply the rule to everyone else just cause...everyone is not you :lol:

Very very simple concept  :lol:

*sigh

Do you even read bro.

I don't think you do, cuz I've said in my posts that I care about spoilers

I also said that in my circle where we discuss movies, I was probably the only one who cared about spoilers

#yeshrug

Last edited:
Kobe played to win.

Bron plays to look good and stuff stats.

Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron. And it's not that close.

What record from the 1950s is Lebron breaking?

30-point triple-doubles in NBA Finals since 1955 (via @EliasSports):
• LeBron James: 3
• Rest of NBA: 3

and they're 40 point triple doubles.

View media item 1582582
Not the 50's but, y'know

@SportsCenter: LeBron James led all players in points, rebounds and assists in Game 5. He's 1st to ever do that twice in NBA Finals.

^ not the 50's. Not ever

LeBron James joins @MagicJohnson as the only players to have multiple triple-doubles in 2 different #NBAFinals.

Only Duncan, LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Kidd, & Westbrook have got to 20/8/8 level in Finals game this mellenium. LeBron just got there at half.

From The 50's along with others. I'm sure there's more stats out there that's surfacing.

Last edited:
Delly was the most relevant Australian person in the NBA until after Game 3
Bogut sucks

No one is saying he isnt the best player in the world. Just seems like a ridiculous thing to say after getting run out of the building two games in a row....and basically saying it out of nowhere.

The reporter ask why he felt confident, he answered the question. He didn't lie, he didn't belittle anyone. Since I'm more so on the outside looking in, I get to watch Bron play without blinders on. Bron gets ripped for any and everything srsly

If the Cavs lose on Tuesday, it was a hell of a run considering that two of their major pieces were out for the playoffs.

Last edited:
what does 'can't count LJ out yet' mean exactly? you dont have to count him out, but guarantee you can count out TT, JR, Shump, Delly-button, Moscow, Miller, etc.

dude dropped triple dub in a double digit loss. count him out? he got super powers or something I don't know about? when has he ever won without a team around him making shots??

Is that referring to me?

This was when GSW was up by like 7 with still over 2 mins to go. I just referred to the people saying the game was over.

oh no no, not you. its to cats saying the series isn't over, solely because of lebron. and what he'll do next.

I've been hearing it since kyrie went down. 'I just can't count out lebron bro, i just can't'

like he's just some transcendent winner, that against all odds, he still gets it done.

Cause he can go off on any given night. You know they were up 2-1 right? Calm down man. You know dudes are simply saying the cavs can win game 6 and for them to win he's gonna be the main reason.
What's sadder Bron losing or Jon Snow dying?

Ban this guy please.

Did he die tonight for real?
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom