• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole Kobe and Lebron thing is dumb. Talk to me when Lebron has a guy like Shaq or a coach like Phil on his squad. Kobe is great. Lebron, too. So are these other dudes who never won a championship. Ewing, Malone, etc.
I'm a Lebron fan but Kobe has alot of traits that bron will never have. As intangible as it is, Kobe has the killer instinct. Bron doesnt.

Well if stats hold zero weight did you guys watch the game or no. Or the series for that matter.

I guess the answer to my question is there aren't any people who Lebron that are seeing what's happening.
only stats that matter are Wins

I'm not worried about game 6, I know the cavs won't lose at home, especially an elimination game...but oracle is gonna be :x game 7

If lebron loses this he's not in my top 10, I'm sorry.

they lost at home last game by 20. one day rest and corss country travel??? they'll lose game 6 by double digits.

I'm not worried about game 6, I know the cavs won't lose at home, especially an elimination game...but oracle is gonna be
sick.gif
game 7

If lebron loses this he's not in my top 10, I'm sorry.
Nah this is about to be a replay of the Memphis series. Warriors go down 2-1, people say they're done. Then they rattle off 3 straight double digit wins 

@MagicJohnson: LeBron has little help and Steph has a lot of help. That's what this series has come down to.

Not a good look when u just lost and your'e on the brink of losing that ring and your'e down in the finals

Just not a good look

Why? He knows the criticism is at an all time high regardless of his approach. Let the salvos go.

they lost at home last game by 20. one day rest and corss country travel??? they'll lose game 6 by double digits.

The refs nor lebron won't allow Cleveland to get closed out on their home floor. It's crazy because the fix is truly in for the cavs and they still aren't pulling it out. The cavs team as a whole traveled about 15-16 times and maybe two of them were called, 10 of them being from lebron...

This whole Kobe and Lebron thing is dumb. Talk to me when Lebron has a guy like Shaq or a coach like Phil on his squad. Kobe is great. Lebron, too. So are these other dudes who never won a championship. Ewing, Malone, etc.
Had Malone not gotten injured in 2004 he might've not been ringless. He couldve been a diffe- Oh who am I kidding? Those Pistons were a problem.

The refs nor lebron won't allow Cleveland to get closed out on their home floor. It's crazy because the fix is truly in for the cavs and they still aren't pulling it out. The cavs team as a whole traveled about 15-16 times and maybe two of them were called, 10 of them being from lebron...
refs arent with bron anymore. didnt u watch the game?

that is for damn sure. bro they travel so much its disgusting. i swear bron never learned out to not travel. there's just no way. his fundamentals are atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom