• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What record from the 1950s is Lebron breaking?

30-point triple-doubles in NBA Finals since 1955 (via @EliasSports):
• LeBron James: 3
• Rest of NBA: 3

and they're 40 point triple doubles.

View media item 1582582
Not the 50's but, y'know

@SportsCenter: LeBron James led all players in points, rebounds and assists in Game 5. He's 1st to ever do that twice in NBA Finals.

^ not the 50's. Not ever

LeBron James joins @MagicJohnson as the only players to have multiple triple-doubles in 2 different #NBAFinals.

Only Duncan, LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Kidd, & Westbrook have got to 20/8/8 level in Finals game this mellenium. LeBron just got there at half.

From The 50's along with others. I'm sure there's more stats out there that's surfacing.

Almost none of those stats matter :lol:

Of course Bron is gonna have crazy stats. Dude has the ball on every possession and he's playing like 47 minutes per game

Iguodala on how the team has discussed playing Dellavedova: “We haven’t had many discussions about him.”
— Erik Malinowski (@erikmal) June 15, 2015
laugh.gif

lebron as an individual player>>>>> Kobe

Kobe's teams>>>>> Lebron's teams
Kobe>LeBron. It makes me cringe watching LeBron post up. Sure he gets buckets, but his footwork is atrocious. Give a 2012-2013 Kobe ( last time he was healthy) all those post ups, and he'd score more than LeBron. The series could go a whole other direction if LeBron had Kobe's footwork.

Steph is fine

Bronze is obviously feeling the heat, boasting like that

Reminds me of Doo Whyte How Ward's ridiculous statement after he lost

What record from the 1950s is Lebron breaking?

30-point triple-doubles in NBA Finals since 1955 (via @EliasSports):
• LeBron James: 3
• Rest of NBA: 3

and they're 40 point triple doubles.

View media item 1582582
Not the 50's but, y'know

@SportsCenter: LeBron James led all players in points, rebounds and assists in Game 5. He's 1st to ever do that twice in NBA Finals.

^ not the 50's. Not ever

LeBron James joins @MagicJohnson as the only players to have multiple triple-doubles in 2 different #NBAFinals.

Only Duncan, LeBron, Shaq, Kobe, Kidd, & Westbrook have got to 20/8/8 level in Finals game this mellenium. LeBron just got there at half.

From The 50's along with others. I'm sure there's more stats out there that's surfacing.

Almost none of those stats matter :lol:

None of those stats matter.

The only thing that matters is who is holding that trophy up when its all over.

Lebron can break as many stats as he wants.

he's still 2 for 6 in the finals so far.

Man I hate hearing Draymond speak.

I hope his morning coffee is way way too hot, and he burns the roof of his mouth.

I hope he steps on a lego the next time he is barefoot.

I hope he bangs his funny bone several times tomorrow.

I hope he stubs his pinky toe on the corner of the baseboard.

I hope he bangs his head on the car door while getting in.

I hope he has a sneeze that won't come out.

I hope he finds a dead bee and gets stung by the stinger while throwing it away.

I hope he takes a drink of water and it goes down his windpipe instead.

I hope he drops his iphone 6+ and the screen shatters.

Great mental weakness with Lebby tonight, and great comeback with the " I am the greatest " hoopblah

Individual performance don't mean nada

He didn't squeeze a " W " 

BLOWOUT

Point is..

Just cause you dont care, you dont apply the rule to everyone else just cause...everyone is not you :lol:

Very very simple concept  :lol:

*sigh

Do you even read bro.

I don't think you do, cuz I've said in my posts that I care about spoilers

I also said that in my circle where we discuss movies, I was probably the only one who cared about spoilers

#yeshrug

do you read your own post?

you just said "spoilers..who cares :lol:"

make your mind up
5I5s8.png

Last edited:
Ban everybody posting spoilers. Bypassed GOT because an NBA Finals Game was on. Come to the thread and...smh

Last edited:
Kobe>LeBron. It makes me cringe watching LeBron post up. Sure he gets buckets, but his footwork is atrocious. Give a 2012-2013 Kobe ( last time he was healthy) all those post ups, and he'd score more than LeBron. The series could go a whole other direction if LeBron had Kobe's footwork.
if lebron had kobe's build and frame i agree. people forget how big bron is (paws).

mamba's ball handling>>>>>>>>> bron

lebron cant even dribble the ball correctly without traveling half the time. no handles lj.  

Last edited:
I'm not worried about game 6, I know the cavs won't lose at home, especially an elimination game...but oracle is gonna be :x game 7

If lebron loses this he's not in my top 10, I'm sorry.

This whole Kobe and Lebron thing is dumb. Talk to me when Lebron has a guy like Shaq or a coach like Phil on his squad. Kobe is great. Lebron, too. So are these other dudes who never won a championship. Ewing, Malone, etc.

Well if stats hold zero weight did you guys watch the game or no. Or the series for that matter.

I guess the answer to my question is there aren't any people who Lebron that are seeing what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom