• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, how many of you guys that despise LeBron are willing to admit that they understand what's going on right now?

I'm still in awe of one of the greatest games I've ever seen along with one of the greatest performances of all time. LeBron is breaking records from the 1950's when the game was as lopsided as ever. Hence the reason they are records not broken since the 1950's.

This post right here is why LOL

I not a Bron Stan by any means, but dude IS the best player in the world and has been since Kobes decline. Dude consistently makes his teammates better, puts up video game like numbers, and has gotten better every year he's been in the league. If he is not the best, then who is? The series is only 3-2. Far from over. Any thing can happen in a game 7. I'm just glad we are getting a good finals! :smokin

No one is saying he isnt the best player in the world. Just seems like a ridiculous thing to say after getting run out of the building two games in a row....and basically saying it out of nowhere.

I'm just glad the dellidova love fest is over.
Early vote for Finals MVP: Delly.
— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) June 10, 2015
why do you follow that clown 
laugh.gif

:frown:

Folks close to Steph Curry saying he was feeling lightheaded and is laying down inside the Warriors locker room. There is some concern.

— Sam Amick (@sam_amick)

June 15, 2015

He's probably diabetic.
what makes you think that?

The fact that it was after physical activity and that he was lightheaded and on the ground.

Sounds like diabetic shock to me. Give him some orange juice and he'll be fine.

Even if LeBron loses this series, he still cashin in those Nike and Sprite checks.
Hell he's even in a movie
I would take those Finals Ls if I was bathing in that type of money

The fact that it was after physical activity and that he was lightheaded and on the ground.

Sounds like diabetic shock to me. Give him some orange juice and he'll be fine.

Or dehydrated. But possible low blood sugar. If no other symptoms like chest pressure or anything else that doesn't seem like a huge deal

#NTDoc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom