• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Don't wanna hear any excuses from now on if the Warriors close it out on Tues. Lechoke publicly announced that he's the best player in the world and they have enough to win, just right now in the podium

Like dude said on the last page

Insecurity 101

Last edited:

frown.gif

Folks close to Steph Curry saying he was feeling lightheaded and is laying down inside the Warriors locker room. There is some concern.
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick)

June 15, 2015
He's probably diabetic.
what makes you think that?

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Jerry West won the NBA Finals MVP because it was the first year the award was handed out

You cant give Lebron the MVP if Curry continues to put up these numbers

Curry's had like 1 and a half good games this series, even with being up 3-1. Other guys came to play while Curry took his time to finally start heating up. Another game like this (with a win) he'll surely get the Finals MVP

He's basically shot over 50 percent every game except game 2 while scoring 25 ppg

If you solely read box scores, sure, but there were a number of games where Curry was looking absolutely lost out there, being a napkin on defense, and turning the ball over like crazy even during his scoring.

Game 2 that's it

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Jerry West won the NBA Finals MVP because it was the first year the award was handed out

You cant give Lebron the MVP if Curry continues to put up these numbers

Curry's had like 1 and a half good games this series, even with being up 3-1. Other guys came to play while Curry took his time to finally start heating up. Another game like this (with a win) he'll surely get the Finals MVP

He's basically shot over 50 percent every game except game 2 while scoring 25 ppg

If you solely read box scores, sure, but there were a number of games where Curry was looking absolutely lost out there, being a napkin on defense, and turning the ball over like crazy even during his scoring.

Still wasn't a problem VS the Rockets.

I Don't wanna hear any excuses from now on if the Warriors close it out on Tues. Lechoke publicly announced that he's the best player in the world and they have enough to win, just right now in the podium
yeah i dont want to hear any nonsense no help crap if they lose this series. these dudes just love to throw on the  cape for  this primadonna

Last edited:
I not a Bron Stan by any means, but dude IS the best player in the world and has been since Kobes decline. Dude consistently makes his teammates better, puts up video game like numbers, and has gotten better every year he's been in the league. If he is not the best, then who is? The series is only 3-2. Far from over. Any thing can happen in a game 7. I'm just glad we are getting a good finals! :smokin

I'm curious, how many of you guys that despise LeBron are willing to admit that they understand what's going on right now?

I'm still in awe of one of the greatest games I've ever seen along with one of the greatest performances of all time. LeBron is breaking records from the 1950's when the game was as lopsided as ever. Hence the reason they are records not broken since the 1950's.

Famb just tried to compare ariza and bynum to kyrie and B love

roll.gif
Not comparing them as players, but it sure was a lot of they don't need Love at all before this series. And even after Kyrie got hurt you still popping off about Cavs in 5. Uh not it's they don't have enough? Nah fam. Maybe if Lebby could actually shoot over 40% for a game he'd give them a better chance of winning. 

I not a Bron Stan by any means, but dude IS the best player in the world and has been since Kobes decline. Dude consistently makes his teammates better, puts up video game like numbers, and has gotten better every year he's been in the league. If he is not the best, then who is? The series is only 3-2. Far from over. Any thing can happen in a game 7. I'm just glad we are getting a good finals!
smokin.gif
True, anything can happen in a game 7.

Too bad there won't be one. Warriors in 6. 
nthat.gif

Famb just tried to compare ariza and bynum to kyrie and B love

roll.gif
Not comparing them as players, but it sure was a lot of they don't need Love at all before this series. And even after Kyrie got hurt you still popping off about Cavs in 5. Uh not it's they don't have enough? Nah fam. Maybe if Lebby could actually shoot over 40% for a game he'd give them a better chance of winning. 
ATEOFTD

Kobe>Lebron

/debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom