• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure jerry west won the mvp on a losing team...

Jerry West won the NBA Finals MVP because it was the first year the award was handed out

You cant give Lebron the MVP if Curry continues to put up these numbers

Curry's had like 1 and a half good games this series, even with being up 3-1. Other guys came to play while Curry took his time to finally start heating up. Another game like this (with a win) he'll surely get the Finals MVP

Wow, the feels of GoT fans

You dudes are so upset

laugh.gif

A straight Lynch mob for my dude instagram
roll.gif
Why do you think its so funny? 

Seriously asking

Cuz it just is.

I've had a movie or a show spoiled for me in a different thread before and I said not cool, and kept it moving

You dudes want him banned though
laugh.gif
I guess man 
laugh.gif

If something gets spoiled unintentionally? cool

But dude gonna post something when the finale literally just aired and act clueless? 
laugh.gif
 He knew what he was doing G

yall are something else in here...I'll let yall enjoy it doe 
laugh.gif
Ehh some fandoms don't care about spoilers.. In the marvel thread we all like the marvel movies and I'm probably the only one in the thread who hates being spoiled.

I guess I was just surprised by the vitriol over a spoiler, not something I am used to
laugh.gif
Point is..

Just cause you dont care, you dont apply the rule to everyone else just cause...everyone is not you 
laugh.gif

Very very simple concept  
laugh.gif

People caping for LeBron to win MVP if they lose the series.  Does it really matter? I mean really?  

If the Dubs win the Championship, is winning the MVP really gonna make LeBron/the Cavs/Cavs fans happy? 

which starters?
Bynum and Ariza who were replaced by Vlad and Luke Walton and also Bean was going up against the best defense in the league. Don't remember anyone caping then, it was all 
roll.gif
and look at Kobe choking blah blah blah. 

Tristian has the best blank tees.  

LBJ just answered a question with "I feel confident cause I'm the best player in the world"  aintevenmad

Last edited:
So that's why Tristan grabs so many rebounds with such ferocity.

He wrestlers bears at the local widlife reserve as a park ranger

ZhBWfrd.gif

To the people complaining about Lebron's lack of help, who is to blame? I know he had no control over the Love and Irving injuries, but didnt he encourage the FO to sign his Heat buddies, Miller & Jones? I may be wrong on the following, but didnt he also want Marion on the team as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom