• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.. As did Jordan, Jobe, Allen Iverson, Ginoboli, Tim Duncan, etc...

Lebron is just so hard to officiate because he's so big. Same with shaq diesel

Kobe stans are talking about jacking up shots and team not having rhythm...

Is the best definition of irony.

:lol:

It's equivalent to a dude that wastes his money in a strip club...

Trying to criticize someone that buys lottery tickets
is so hard because he cried and flops every chance be get. So when he legit get hit, ref are confused and don't know what to do.

Just like the boy that cried wolf.

F lebron.

What's with ESPN showing the stat comparing LeBron and MJ record when facing elimination? Has nothing to do with the Finals as we all know MJ is undefeated and never faced an elimination game in the Finals. ESPN is trying to hard. This is why MJ is the GOAT, because he is the standard by which greatness is measured. ESPN just throwing up random numbers like LeBron and MJ are on the same level. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Realistically what player has won a championship with a supporting cast of schmucks? Jordan had pippen, rodman and good shooters. Kobe had Pau Bynum shaq good role players. Timmy had Manu Parker n kawhi. Dirk had a well balanced team. Larry Browns Pistons were well balanced. You can't win a ring when your best players a delly, jr smith, Shump and Tristan Thompson.

oh no no, not you. its to cats saying the series isn't over, solely because of lebron. and what he'll do next.

I've been hearing it since kyrie went down. 'I just can't count out lebron bro, i just can't'

like he's just some transcendent winner, that against all odds, he still gets it done.

Ok didnt think so but I made that statement asking at the end of the game. So just thought Id clarify

instagram done ****** up
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't watch GoT, i'll stick to OITNB
smokin.gif
I didnt even know it was a show character. I thought it was like an actor or RB singer
Seriously just get in front of this and apologize man. It won't end otherwise. This is an immensely popular show that you just ruined for many, accidental or not. Apologies are needed, and even that may not be enough.

Bron scored 40, 14 boards, 11 assists and dude choked? I'm not Cavs supporter or Bron stan like that, but dude has been carrying this team, especially when guys like JR, Delly, and Schumpert don't show up.
He can score 60 70 but as soon as he realize that they're down by 6-8-10 with 2min left, he''ll choke and he's been like that eversince. You Bron FANS can't notice that cos you guys are too busy cheering on every basket he makes. He's only good when they have the lead. I don't ever see Lechoke rally from 10-15 down. When it's a close game, SOMETIMES he responds, i'll give him that but MOST OF THE TIME, he does not.

I don't hate Lechoke, it's just real talk
He's also the only reason the Cavs haven't been swept but ok. Keep trolling like a 12 year old.

Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

Facts

Realistically what player has won a championship with a supporting cast of schmucks? Jordan had pippen, rodman and good shooters. Kobe had Pau Bynum shaq good role players. Timmy had Manu Parker n kawhi. Dirk had a well balanced team. Larry Browns Pistons were well balanced. You can't win a ring when your best players a delly, jr smith, Shump and Tristan Thompson.
pretty much, this should have been common knowledge going into this series 

I don't want anyone banned, but he needs to apologize for that one. Spoilers like that are not ok
yeah i honestly like to know what happens before i watch shows or movies so dont care but alot of people have big issues with that. i love me some spoilers.

but got to respect the ppl that dont. 

Last edited:

BAN THIS TROLL

I don't want anyone banned, but he needs to apologize for that one. Spoilers like that are not ok
bro i swear to u i have no clue who that was. i just saw it in my chat. who the hell watches GoT anyway. isnt it like lord of the rings but for tv
I believe you man, theres plently of shows that people love that I dont watch, like Power or that Terrance Howard show.

Lord of the Rings is awful garbage. Game of Thrones is greatness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom