• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually a fan of this, but LBJ has to get Finals MVP regardless of outcome.
Most Valuable Player of a loosing team? Come on ....

Most Valuable Player .....

Most valuable Player

Are you srs? If the Cavs loose ... It wouldn't have matter of Lebron was playing or not, they would of have lost regardless. So Most Valuable Player?????

Please .....

Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

Facts

how exactly would he have stopped the whole team from shooting 3s? mj would've got washed by this team too if you trade this 23 for that 23. its the bulls that wouldn't allow the warriors...not necessarily MJ.

Last edited:
There were also a very good amount of people saying both Westbrook and Anthony Davis should possibly win, so that really doesn't mean anything :lol:

I don't remember that at all, but I do remember the exact same ppl who are caping were all over Russ. Hypocrites.

Anyone quoting him with that spoiler in the quotes is also equally annoying.
This. I edited it out of my quotes for a reason.

Bad form, may need to take a seat
dude i swear to u i dont even watch the show nor know who jon snow is. but ill apologize. didnt realize 
Apology accepted, you're good with me fam

Bad form, may need to take a seat
Ruh roh
Same here

BUT..Scandal season 4 just dropped so Im there
Scandal is great. I been hooked on Daredevil recently also.
Scandal hasnt been good since Season 2s end.
Wow, the feels of GoT fans

You dudes are so upset

laugh.gif

A straight Lynch mob for my dude instagram
roll.gif
Its 100% justifiable 

Not usually a fan of this, but LBJ has to get Finals MVP regardless of outcome.

Most valuable Player

Are you srs? If the Cavs loose ... It wouldn't have matter of Lebron was playing or not, they would of have lost regardless. So Most Valuable Player?????

Please .....

fist bump. my exact sentiment. if the cavs lose, then removing bron from the roster doesnt change the outcome at all. only the score. but the loss remains.

I really question how old these Jordan stands are. give Jordan delly, jr and Shump and he's still not winning a championship.

Fools Gold :pimp:

Where are the dudes that were saying delly will continue to be effective because all he does is play D and play with energy :rofl: :rofl:

Most valuable Player

Please .....

Instead of repeating yourself pointlessly, explain why it's so farfetched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom