• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

instagram done ****** up
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't watch GoT, i'll stick to OITNB
smokin.gif
I didnt even know it was a show character. I thought it was like an actor or RB singer
Seriously just get in front of this and apologize man. It won't end otherwise. This is an immensely popular show that you just ruined for many, accidental or not. Apologies are needed, and even that may not be enough.
**** an apology. I want a pound of flesh. 

Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

Agreed.

Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.
I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.

Agreed.
Jordan never played in the finals with a team full of players like this. You guys are straight foolish. No human being can beat a team 10 deep on their own.

Last edited:
Great win all aroundm these post conference interviews with these foreign reporters are so tough to losten to. They ask the worst questions and have the audacity to question a coaching decision like they know the game. I can only imagine what foreign league coaches deal with on a regular basis.

Not really much more blatt can do but folks want thisbdude head lol

Wow, the feels of GoT fans

You dudes are so upset

:lol:

A straight Lynch mob for my dude instagram :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom