• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron isnt the same physical player from a few years ago.

he aint dunking at command no more

Funny all the buffoons that were slandering Russ when he was putting up trip-dbls on the regular while missing 2 of his best guys now got the capes on choking themselves for Bron. It's ridiculous.
errrrrrrrr apples and oranges b.

westbrook aint da leader of that team

YALL like to giggle at my last post that Lebron is the real MVP. But ya Lebron is the MVP front runner. Win or lose.

I fully expect to see a Gif that is the equivalent of last weeks Game of Thrones fire breathing Dragon skit.

Someone find this, please and thanks

instagram done ****** up
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't watch GoT, i'll stick to OITNB
smokin.gif
I didnt even know it was a show character. I thought it was like an actor or RB singer

GoT Spoiler
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
mean.gif
................ WOW. This is a violation. How do you do this knowing full well that the game was on so anyone who chose to watch the game didnt watch Game of Thrones..... Thats uncool man
Hopefully dude gets banned.

I don't want anyone banned, but he needs to apologize for that one. Spoilers like that are not ok

what does 'can't count LJ out yet' mean exactly? you dont have to count him out, but guarantee you can count out TT, JR, Shump, Delly-button, Moscow, Miller, etc.

dude dropped triple dub in a double digit loss. count him out? he got super powers or something I don't know about? when has he ever won without a team around him making shots??

Is that referring to me?

This was when GSW was up by like 7 with still over 2 mins to go. I just referred to the people saying the game was over.

oh no no, not you. its to cats saying the series isn't over, solely because of lebron. and what he'll do next.

I've been hearing it since kyrie went down. 'I just can't count out lebron bro, i just can't'

like he's just some transcendent winner, that against all odds, he still gets it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom