• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Lebby basically hand pick this squad he has? These are all his guys, he knew Kyrie was made of glass, he's the one who told them to get Love. This is a bed making of his own doing. Dude is shooting 38% from the field avg 36 pts on 34 shots. That's terrible. He's not absolved from slander at all and best believe it'll be in overdrive after the Warriors close this out.

Stop with the iggy for mvp stuff please. He's been the X factor, not the mvp for his team.

Bron been playing his heart out. Respect him more this playoff run than the ones he finished with a title. Not that this one is over, but I almost expected them to fold after Kylie being ruled out after 1.

Then delly mania arrived. What a liad of crap that was

its karma really. lj leaves the heat cause he has no help . he comes to cle and all his help gets hurt.  still going 7 games though. cant count lj out of this yet. being up  3-2 is nothing to have me convinced its over. 

Last edited:
Didn't Lebby basically hand pick this squad he has? These are all his guys, he knew Kyrie was made of glass, he's the one who told them to get Love. This is a bed making of his own doing. Dude is shooting 38% from the field avg 36 pts on 34 shots. That's terrible. He's not absolved from slander at all and best believe it'll be in overdrive after the Warriors close this out.
lmao yea he hand picked jr smith and shump

Plain and simple fact is LeBron is expending too much energy on both ends. I'm not saying LeBron couldn't have 30-40 pt nights with Kevin and Kyrie healthy, however.... When LeBron sits down, Kyrie and Kevin can keep the score afloat and even extend the lead. With this d-league ball team, when LeBron sits down.... Everything goes array. I'm not sure if it was a smart move to sit Mozgov.

This series would be over in 5 in Kevin and Kyrie were healthy. Had one or the other been healthy, this series would be over in 6.

Looks like my prediction about the Warriors winning in 6 is coming to pass.

Why are you so sure they would have made a difference?

@HerringWSJ: The only other time someone had a 40-point triple double (Jerry West, 1969), that player won Finals MVP despite his team losing the series.

What I saw was the Cavs starting to take 3s they normally wouldn't take after Curry started taking and making all those bad 3s. They tried to play the Warrior's game instead of playing their own

roll.gif

There goes ESPN with Lebron needs more help :rolleyes

He has all the help in the world. Unfortunately his two big helpers are out for the season

Espn should make that clear

I dont feel sorry for lebron. He chose to come back.

Hes played a helluva series thus far

Injuries are just a part of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom