• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta give GS credit. They played great basketball tonight defending their home floor. All of their role players contributed, Chef went off. They played their offense, kept the tempo fast.

I would say that was their most complete game of the Finals.
If they win one more they deserve the ship

bron doesnt deserve the mvp with those empty mass stats.

each game they won, it was somebody else that stepped up. delly-button and moscow. bron can keep the flashy numbers. outcome is still a loss.

One good game and he deserves MVP? Naaahhh. Iggy been better all series long and Curry disappeared pretty much in 12+ quarters this series.

Iggy has had 1 really good game. The rest were all good efforts off the bench. He played bron decently that 1 game too. Other games bron been putting up playstation numbers. Delly played equally (I think better) as good on d vs steph. Do we overlook lebrons numbers and his delly the mvp of they win?

472x720.jpeg.8757da327f6344a590a8ed13dc7460e5.large
roll.gif

he's right doe
Just because he is who he is, he deserves calls, right?

Refs were inconsistent the entire game and missed obvious calls.  Some of those obvious calls benefitted Lebron.  Some didn't.

But if you believe Lebron, he gets fouled every time his shot doesn't go in.  

Call me a hater idc but I'm glad this is happening to LeBron...NBA has forced him on us so much, he's such a ***** boy man...

This dude legit told me he went from being a Miami fan to a Cleveland fan because "I'm a LeBron fan first"

that sums up all Cleveland fans right now :lol:

I don't even care for GSW either but I want them to win
Preach Brotha :pimp:

Lebron with another man sized performance. FOH talking about his fg % I'm pulling for golden state but respect greatness

Plain and simple fact is LeBron is expending too much energy on both ends. I'm not saying LeBron couldn't have 30-40 pt nights with Kevin and Kyrie healthy, however.... When LeBron sits down, Kyrie and Kevin can keep the score afloat and even extend the lead. With this d-league ball team, when LeBron sits down.... Everything goes array. I'm not sure if it was a smart move to sit Mozgov.

This series would be over in 5 in Kevin and Kyrie were healthy. Had one or the other been healthy, this series would be over in 6.

Looks like my prediction about the Warriors winning in 6 is coming to pass.

freeze freeze I was saying if they both are hot the cabs don't have a shot, as in it will be a blowout. But hopefully one of em can have the hot hand and keep them going like the last 2 games

ohh gotcha. My bad, I misunderstood. thought you meant if klay/steph arent both cooking, the dubs dont have a shot.

i agree with you. if they both cook, its over over.

They were blown out the last 2 games! What are u guys saying about Lechoke being Finals MVP, STOP IT! You guys are ridiculous for saying that, smh

He have the ball 99% of the time so heck yes he's going to score and get assist anytime he wants bec he is Lebron but he doesn't know how to win, period. Stop it
errrrrrrr lmao boy stahp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom