• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many people here who usually have solid analysis of basketball where it all goes out the window when it comes to LeBron James.

The one day rest will seal the deal. Lebron is fighting for every point. TT is busting his butt. Nobody on GS is even tired :lol:

Hard to get a rhythm when you taking all the shots. I'm schleep though. Props to Chef showing up tonight. Closing out the Cavs on their home floor will be hilarious.

All I gotta say is if steph and klay both come to play Tuesday they don't have a chance. These dudes just can't seem to both be hot at the same time this series.

it hasnt even mattered though. so what is your point? cavs gonna be even weaker tuesday than they were tonight. cavs will probably lose by double digits again.

curry 37 pts on 56% shooting. 7 made 3s

Not MVP worthy? Pls.

One good game and he deserves MVP? Naaahhh. Iggy been better all series long and Curry disappeared pretty much in 12+ quarters this series.

i'm talking about the season MVP.

some dudes bashing his MVP saying he didn't deserve it.

As fare as finals MVP, like i said a few pages ago, at this point lebron gets it win OR lose.

i'm talking about the season MVP.

some dudes bashing his MVP saying he didn't deserve it.

As fare as finals MVP, like i said a few pages ago, at this point lebron gets it win OR lose.

FREE MVP giveaway. I stand by that. No hgh lebae and kd out all season.

If Cleveland does lose, I would still give Finals MVP to LeBron. No one else is putting up numbers like that.

i really want to see lebron up on stage holding the MVP trophy as the warriors celebrate in the background 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom