Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
472x720.jpeg.8757da327f6344a590a8ed13dc7460e5.large

Hammer from the hood when he filed for bankruptcy best believe he had millions tucked away

Wealthy is probably the word I should of used. I'm just saying dude won't have the lambo and such but he's never going to have to worry about money again. I'm willing to bet can't touch this rights alone gets him paid :lol:

When is that song not played?

Horrible ending for the cavs. They really could have used Kyrie. Plus coach not plying mozgov was just stupid.

Theres still two games left. Dont act like its over man

lol there aren't just two games left. game 7 is dependent on game 6. theres only 2 games if cavs win next game.

they gon be exhausted too lmaoooo. 1 day rest and cross country travel?? yikes b.

just a kid from akron.

#curry

Team sport = best team wins.  We're seeing that having the best all-around player on the planet on your squad doesn't mean a whole lot down the stretch.

What do you call what hes doing then? He's had two 40 point games and two Triple doubles
Jordan would have three 50+ point games, no triple doubles and this series would have been over in 5 games.

I wasn't a Jordan fan when he was playing, but I have to acknowledge the fact that he WOULD NOT let a team with a bunch of cats jackin 3s beat him.
I would disagree. These dream scenarios dont mean much but no 90s team is equipped to deal with this kind of shooting and the advancements in defensive schemes

Was also gonna add, the Warriors are just "a bunch of cats jackin 3s"??? If somebody thinks that about the Warriors, then they clearly don't watch their games. There's a reason GSW almost won 70 games and are 1 game from an NBA title.

All I gotta say is if steph and klay both come to play Tuesday they don't have a chance. These dudes just can't seem to both be hot at the same time this series.

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"]KOBE FANS ON HERE CLOWNING LEBRON FOR NOT PASSING...

... IS HI...

... LAR...

... EEE...

... USSSS!!!

:rofl: :lol:

Y'all some special people, man.[/quote]

Who are you talking about? Call them by name.

I'm a Kobe fan and I've been here sayin LeBron is carrying a bunch of bums better than anyone else could.[/quote]Take this exemption, then. :smokin

Stop with the iggy for mvp stuff please. He's been the X factor, not the mvp for his team.

Bron been playing his heart out. Respect him more this playoff run than the ones he finished with a title. Not that this one is over, but I almost expected them to fold after Kylie being ruled out after 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom